- The location is right on a quiet lane in Tha Phae road which is one of the main tourist road.
- The price is inexpensive even in peak season
- Soft bed
- Bathroom has a large bath tub ie. 4.5 feet long
- Air conditioner is not noisy
- 25 inch TV has many channels and the screen resolution is clear.
- Bedroom and bathroom are kept clean
- It has 5 floors of room
- It has a small fridge with 2 bottles of complimentary water
- Staff seems friendly enough
- There are no swimming pool
- There is only one computer in the lounge area for internet and is chargeable
- The free breakfast includes only a meager toast/coffee or porridge/tea
- There is only one lift
I only stayed for one night so I don't know where most of the clients come from.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Tapae Place Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.