“Cosy bar.”
Review of MaiPhai Cafe & Bar - CLOSED

MaiPhai Cafe & Bar
Cuisines: Cafe, Healthy, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks
Description: MaiPhai Cafe & Bar specialises in European Continental Organic foods such as sandwiches, platters, all of which caters for both Vegans & Vegetarians alike. We also prepare 100% natural smoothies which are made with fresh fruit and or vegetables, and do not include any sugar syrups or flavour enhancers. Notwithstanding one of the largest selection of organic herbal powders (Spirulina, Cordyceps, Noni, Jiaogulan, Moringa, Sprouted Black Rice, Green Tea & Mangosteen Rind), we at MaiPhai have extensive knowledge of herbal products so we can easily combine herbs with either fruit or vegetables to create herbal smoothies which can enhance performance, tackle weight loss, provide immune boosting, as well as enhance brain power and many more. We also have a bar where we sell premium beers, cocktails and spirits. For more information about our menu, our musical nights and anything else, please check out our faceBook business page - MaiPhai Cafe & Bar, Chiang Mai
Ao Nang, Thailand
“Cosy bar.”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

In the small soi Moon Muang, Lane 2, Chiang Mai, there are many guest houses, small restaurants, cafes and small bars. Maiphai Cafe & Bar is one of them. A great place for coffee and cake and later a drink or two. Great Host, ok prices.
It is not the last time I've been there.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Leslie888_13

Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
“Healhiest smoothies in the world!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I found this place by coincidence - and I'm so happy I did!! Clive's (the owner) knowledge of herbs and their (healing) powers have lead to an excellent menu op super-healthy smoothies, each containing a special cocktail of herbs, combined with fruit. They all have a very specific effect - it all depends on your needs!

My favorite is the Energy Explosion - preferrebly consumed after my yoga practice - which keeps my energy level steady for hours!

You can even buy the herbs that are used for the smoothies to take home, or have it shipped to your home address.

If you have a chance to talk to Clive, please do: he will blow you away with his knowledge. I definitely recommend it!

Toronto, Canada
“Nourishment for your body and soul”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My friend first took a group of here one night - it was nice to go to a place and have a drink for someone who doesn't drink alcohol. The first night, much of the drinks I wanted were out, but settled on a delicious mango lassi. I wasn't able to find MaiPhai until the end of my trip. I came in for a morning smoothie. I wanted something detoxing but a meal replacement - so Clive whipped something up for me. He and even the other patrons there are so friendly. He's always chatting with people. Great atmosphere and vibes.

• Visited May 2014
Milan, Italy
“A Little Oasis”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We were staying a 5 minute tuk tuk ride out of the center and we ended up finding this place on our first day in the city. We passed a dozen of the Western restaurants (that looked just like many of the others in Thailand) until we stumbled upon this place. We had a sandwich and baguette the first visit and an awesome herbal smoothie, it was just perfect......fresh, delicious and not to heavy....the perfect lunch. We had a great chat with Clive who runs the place and he gave us a dozen tips on places places to see and other good restaurants in the area. It's in a great location near to the moat, but off the main street so you can just chill out and get your breath back. You gotta try the herbal drinks Clive knocks up..... we had one every time and they were awesome!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank sammyt05
Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Best fruit shake ever”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Clive buys fresh pressed coconut milk and makes a fruit shake like you've never tasted before. Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2014