Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2016

Stayed for a week in July . Very happy indeed. Huge room very well appointed and friendly welcoming management and staff.

Room was very well serviced and I wanted for nothing.

Thoroughly recommend this place to all.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2016

you can feel lıke your home at thıs sweet hotel.good staff good servıce good prıce and not far from cıty center.you can go to everywhere from hotel.chıang maı ıs really dıfferent and wonderfull cıty............................................................................................

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

We were in Chang Mai for 4 days, the room is spectacular , 40 meters very new and clean, looks like a new apartment. The location is very good, 5 min walking from Sunday market and main temples and 15 min walking to night bazar. But the best of all is the owner and his family. The place is own by an american and his family and they really make us feel at home!!!. 100 % recomended!!!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

Seven Suns is an amazing place to stay in the Old City section of Chiang Mai. My room was gigantic, I stayed on the 4th floor. It was very modern, clean, and well appointed. It was really nice to come back from a day of activity to my calm space at Seven Suns. The bathroom is updated and had the best showed I encountered in SEA. There is no elevator but I wasn't bothered by this. The room was SO nice I didn't mind the bit of exercise.
The hotel was a comfortable and relaxing place. We enjoyed breakfast on the patio and a few drinks as well. The owner was tremendous in helping us figure out travel and sightseeing logistics as well as recommending places that had great food. The location is perfect. The Sunday Night Walking market is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. There are good restaurants, coffee, a pharmacy and laundry very nearby.
I will absolutely stay at Seven Suns on my next trip to Chiang Mai. It is an Oasis!!!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 5 nights at this great little hotel. The room was very spacious, well decorated, good AC & clean. There was a small kitchenette area in the room that made it easy for a quick cup of tea or grab a cold bottle of water. The hotel staff was wonderful, great breakfast (we choose the rice & omelet each morning with coffee). The only downside for us is we all felt the beds were a bit hard. (Most beds in Thailand have been too hard). The location is very good, quiet area. We could easily walked to the night market, the temple & to get a bite to eat. My mother ate at the hotel restaurant one day & it was very good. All in all we very pleased with the accommodation & would return here again.

Date of stay: June 2016