Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2016

I rented the top floor suite, and it was amazing. It was super super spacious, with a seating area facing a window with beautiful pink flowers in a planter, a desk by a separate window, and a sink and coffee/tea area by another window. The bathroom was huge and modern, with 2 sinks. The bed was comfy and big. The A/C worked really well, and they also had a fan over the seating area. WiFi worked so well I could stream movies. I was worried about the noise because it's on a relatively big street, but there was none- it was quiet. So all the perks of a great location without the street noise! Every day the room was cleaned, and they provided a big bottle of water in addition to 2 standard little bottles of water. I don't know how to explain it, but I had all the conveniences of the Western world that I missed- it felt like home. Make sure you're up for walking up a few flights of stairs though- there's no elevator.

Room tip: Top floor suite is not noisy even though it faces the street. The back rooms may be even quieter, but they're not as big.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Serina D
Reviewed May 6, 2016

I visited Seven Suns in January 2016 with a friend and we loved it!

We arrived late, but were greeted by the owner, Lester, who took great care to make us feel welcome.

Clean rooms, comfy beds, good breakfasts - will be returning in the future when I'm in Chiang Mai next!

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Caitlin M
Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay at this small hotel. The owners were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were large and beautifully appointed. Central location made access to the old city very easy. It is hard to fault this hotel as a mid range option for your stay in Chiangmai.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 19, 2016 via mobile

Large rooms with warm colors, we were happy to just stay at our rooms at times.

Right at the center of the old town everything is within walking distance.

Friendly and helpful service.

Even though it has no pool, plenty of cheap pool options around if you need a dip.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2016

We stayed at this hotel for three days with a promotion from Expedia. The hotel is owned by an American expat, and he provided a lot of great conversation and tips for visiting the area. Although there is no free breakfast, there is a cafe and restaurant which serves food at all times of the day. The rooms were incredibly luxurious, much more than we would expect in Thailand.

Date of stay: January 2016