“Best Pad Thai!”

Ambiance 4/5
Food 3/5
-Food serving was small
-Best pad thai we had
-It took 20 minutes for our food to be served even if only 2 table of guest ( Explained later on that only 1 chef is on duty )
Location 5/5
-Its in Anusarn Market near our hotel
Music 4/5
-The first time we went, the band playing was good! (The three boys, if im not mistaken) My sister even end up singing with them
-We went back a few days after and the band is not as good as our first time. I guess they have schedules of some sort.
Price 4/5
-Its quite expensive but reasonable considering its location.

Overall, we did enjoy our dinner! Great ambiance.

3  Thank jjb781

Reviewed October 10, 2018

It is pretty unlikely that you will read this review before visiting as it is a tourist trap which many stumble into rather than somewhere you will search out from a review here.

The bar offers a host of live music (they band we heard were very good), but even this wasn't enough to raise it from a one-bubble review, unfortunately.

This is by far the worst food you will experience in Thailand - and probably the most expensive too! Many of the things we had wanted were not available (perhaps thankfully), some dishes were served with plastic cutlery on paper plates, everything was incredibly bland, and the staff and chef seemed perplexed when we ordered something from the big board above the bar (the chef had to come out and study the picture). Needless to say, when it eventually arrived, it was diabolical - see attached pictures of the advertised food and the actual dish.

We didn't eat most of the food and made our complaints clear to the staff and when we came to pay we noticed our bill was incredibly large. We had to query some items (they had sold us a set meal, however, their policy is to charge individual items whether you wanted them or not). Staff didn't care - they eventually rang the manager who took an iced tea off the bill!

We tipped the excellent band handsomely and left here trying our best to forget the experience lest it ruin the rest of our night.

Reading the poor reviews from years gone by, I see nothing has changed and the management have little motivation to do so [see tourist trap]. People will continue to stumble in and pay through the nose and never return - there will always be new mugs rolling in.

Avoid if you can!

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Every time I pass by Colour bar garden, it appears very busy with plenty of happy customers.

I stopped for an hour this week and the band (Tuesday evening) was particularly good, though the bands most evenings seem good and popular.

Staff were friendly and efficient. I'll stop by again soon.

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

This little place is located smack bang in the middle of the Night Bazzar which in itself is an all night chill zone, but this littlw bar adds live music, good food & drinks and friendly service! Its a great spor to stop rest and get ready for more bargain shopping.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

My name is Ellen and I’m from New York. This is my
First trip to Thailand and I was skeptical going in with regard to food. This place surpassed my expectations. The food was awesome. I had the spicy chick with rice. My husband had the fried crab appetizer and pad Thai. The pinacolada was awesome, not too strong not watered down. The Thai fight drink was excellent as well. This place is upbeat and has live music and they’re really good!! I heard Eric Clapton. Bob Marley. And more. Highly recommend this restaurant. Excellent.

Date of visit: August 2018