The staff was the friendliest and most attentive we came across in our 16 days of travel (4 nights were at the Dusit D2). Our names were remembered by the staff, service at the breakfast buffet was excellent, and the Thai culture of feeling welcomed was genuine . The doormen were always helpful-calling a taxi, giving directions, and just being friendly each time we walked in and out of the hotel. I wish I could recall the name of the woman who checked us in-she especially impressed us with her welcoming and friendliness throughout our visit (and she remembered all 3 of our names!!)
We liked how close the hotel is from the airport (20 min), the Night Bazzar, and The Old CIty. Around the corner was an exchange, Starbucks, 7-11-all very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- guests are welcomed by a warm chic interior that represents the refreshing urbane face of contemporary thai design, the deluxe, club deluxe, studio suite and D'suite accommodations are decorated to provide sanctuaries of comfort, privacy and delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Splitty, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Dusit D2 Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusit d2 Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Dusit d2 Hotel Chiang Mai
- Dusit Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Dusit d2
- d2 Hotel Chiang Mai
- d2 Chiang Mai