My fiance and I stayed in the D2 Hotel for 3 nights in July 2011. The hotel is situated in the middle of the night market which is a great place to explore at night whether you are looking for a bargain or just want to soak up the atmosphere. We tended to get a tuk-tuk from the hotel when venturing any further. This was great fun and a great way to explore Chiang Mai. We did a tour of the 3 city temples by tuk-tuk for TB50 (around £2).
The hotel staff are very friendly - we were given a nice welcome drink on our arrival as well as some excellent advice on local attractions, restaurants, bars etc.
The hotel restaurant and bar were quiet at night. This may be because they were a bit more expensive than some of the other places in Chiang Mai. Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice.
It is a modern, trendy hotel which manages to maintain a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. The room was very comfortable and clean. The hotel also has a nice pool which we had to ourselves every time we used it!
I would definitely recommend the D2 to anyone visiting Chiang Mai!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- guests are welcomed by a warm chic interior that represents the refreshing urbane face of contemporary thai design, the deluxe, club deluxe, studio suite and D'suite accommodations are decorated to provide sanctuaries of comfort, privacy and delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Dusit D2 Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusit d2 Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Dusit d2 Hotel Chiang Mai
- Dusit Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Dusit d2
- d2 Hotel Chiang Mai
- d2 Chiang Mai