“Nothing special, bad service ”
Review of Plus Salad

Plus Salad
Ranked #779 of 2,058 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
“Nothing special, bad service ”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

The food is ok, but nothing special. The service is bad. They did not pay attention to you, ran out of chicken, spilled water all over one of us, but did not bring a towel. We ordered salad as a starter, but got it after the main course.

Price kinda expensive compared to other places.

Simon G, Owner at Plus Salad, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am very sorry u had a very bad experience at +salad. It is a very timely reminder
for us to not let our game down. I especially try to give everyone an excellent experience at our
restaurant and I have tried to use this as a major learning tool to help us not to become complacent.
Thank u for your timely response & I hope if you ever return your experience
will be an excellent one.
Yours sincerely +Salad owner.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Plus Salad.....Yummy.....Yummy”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

We find a lovely restaurant "Plus Salad" that serves the yummiest salads here in Chiang Mai. My favorite is Plus Salad and they have other tasty dishes like pumpkin soup. We went there many times during our 6 months stay in Chiang Mai. It was so good to eat really fresh and healty food as delicious salads, fruit platters and many other dishes. It's a lovely piece of heaven in the old center of Chiang Mai! Friendly atmosphere and the owners, Simon and Nida, who cares a lot about customer satisfaction

Visited December 2013
2 Thank H M
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Great atmosphere, coffee & food”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I came here for breakfast one day, and I just had to come back the next day too...
The latte is great, the owner is super-friendly and the service is perfect. You get refills of cold, fresh water.
Don't miss the delicious scrambled eggs and the yoghurt with fruits&muesli!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Pugleton
Helsinki, Finland
“Lovely for juices, shakes and breakfast”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Situated at Ratchapakinai, so it is easy to find (I keep loosing myself in the sois all of the time). Very good juices, shakes and fruit salad. I ate here brunch one morning and went back the day after... the gardenlike space is so tranquil and calming. Also you get free fresh water all the time you sit inside which makes this a nice place for checking things at internet throught their wifi. For a vegan traveller the chocoholic shake (made to coconut milk!) is a must. Not too sweet and a cinnamon topping too. Oh, just lovely! I also seriously recommend refresher juice made of lemongrass, ginger, lime leaves and honey. Delicious!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank HelsinkiBunny
Chicago, Illinois
“A travelers back friend ”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

What a great place! The owner, Simon, is incredibly friendly and full of great ideas for what to and where to go. Breakfast is an absolute steal and served all day. Oh, and the coffee? Mixing Ethiopian with local beans...I LOVE IT. There isn't anything about this place that is less than 100%

2 Thank freekboy