I was not fortunate enough to stay at this magnificent hotel, just went for dinner at their Thai restaurant. The food was great and was accompanied by a local dance performance that was very good. Our local host advised he had been there many times and the performance was different each time. Staff were excellent, very friendly and incredibly helpful when ordering.
Had a look around the hotel which looks fantastic. The Horn Bar is particularly worth seeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai is set on 60 acres of verdant tranquil grounds in the historical heartland of Northern Thailand. The hotel's unique design draws from the region's rich architectural and cultural heritage that flourished during the Lanna period, which lasted from the mid-13th century until the mid-16th century, and enjoyed a further resurgence in the last 200 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Oriental Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Mandarin Oriental