You've heard enough good things about this property, but I'll just briefly say two things about my MO experience. First, when our taxi drove us away from MO, I could finally relate to Puyi, the last emperor of China, who was forced out of the Forbidden City. I felt very sad leaving MO. There is no nirvana in the world, but if there is one, this is it! Secondly, after Chiang Mai's MO experience, I've sponsored a child from Thailand through World Vision as a way to give back to Thai culture that has enriched me aesthetically and spiritually.
If you're in Chiang Mai, you should stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai is set on 60 acres of verdant tranquil grounds in the historical heartland of Northern Thailand. The hotel's unique design draws from the region's rich architectural and cultural heritage that flourished during the Lanna period, which lasted from the mid-13th century until the mid-16th century, and enjoyed a further resurgence in the last 200 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Oriental Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Mandarin Oriental