Stunning! From the moment of arrival to the moment of departure. We stayed in the 4p+ suite which is immense. Attention is payed to every detail, services are outstanding and staff is committed to make the stay an ultimate experience. The total hotel surface is very large but bikes are buggies are provided upon request. Out of the 2 swimming pool we prefered the smaller one overlooking the rice fields. Villa's will give you a more quiet and nature experience, but having stayed in both, we prefered the slightly more luxurious suites. Shuttle service to Chiang Mai is very convenient and the driver will drop you off at the river side upon request. Internet comes at a surcharge which looks foolish in this environment. We felt that restaurants were overpriced and prefered to go downtown. The total experience is of ultimate class and we will certainly come back if we are in Chiang Mai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai is set on 60 acres of verdant tranquil grounds in the historical heartland of Northern Thailand. The hotel's unique design draws from the region's rich architectural and cultural heritage that flourished during the Lanna period, which lasted from the mid-13th century until the mid-16th century, and enjoyed a further resurgence in the last 200 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Oriental Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Mandarin Oriental