During my stay in Chaing Mai with a friend he took me to this hotel for lunch.
We walked round the beautiful grounds and rice field before lunch and wandered round the hotel grounds - fabulous. It does not look like a hotel but this is surely part of the charm.
We ate round the lovely pool and the food was fantastic, excellent service and delightful staff. As we walked back to our car we met up with two water buffalo and their keepers which was a big surprise!
I would like to stay here just to complete the experience at some time. Wonderful - that is why it is not cheap!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai is set on 60 acres of verdant tranquil grounds in the historical heartland of Northern Thailand. The hotel's unique design draws from the region's rich architectural and cultural heritage that flourished during the Lanna period, which lasted from the mid-13th century until the mid-16th century, and enjoyed a further resurgence in the last 200 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Oriental Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Mandarin Oriental