Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
With this cooking school, you Aim for perfection

The concept, location, and cooking school area is beyond spectacular. Everything was explained... read more

Reviewed yesterday
MCKvadrat
Ljubljana, Slovenia
via mobile
Great experience to learn about Thai kitchen

We had a lot of fun and met nice people from all around the world. Feem was a great teacher and the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

96 Reviews
from $40.61
from $28.32
2,555 results
All reviews kiss kiss cooking school at home local market recipe book soup thai food take home the kitchen an appetizer curry morning class great teacher mango sticky rice cooking instructor fun cooking class come hungry
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The setting for the cooking class in the open air wicker pagoda was stunning. Our guide Feem was so much fun, we learnt so much about Thai cooking and spices and farming, and were laughing the whole time too. Best day in Chiang Mai!

1  Thank Paopao510
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Myself and my boyfriend done the evening trip.

Was excellent highly recommend! Our teacher KiTi was fun and explained everything very well. The food is delicious all fresh ingredients! The place is lovely all very well organised. I would advise not to eat before hand as you will eat so much food.

Also you can buy beer which is a plus.

Great day, worth the money

Reviewed January 16, 2020

We loved the cooking class with Feem! I wondered whether we would really learn a lot. We did! The visit to the market really helped us learn about local produce that is unfamiliar and, then, we got to work doing the hands-on prep of so many kinds of dishes. The pacing was great, with learning, cooking, and eating. I ate too much and, thank goodness, they packed up our mango sticky rice in to-go containers. After taking this class, I felt like I enjoyed all the wonderful Northern Thai foods even more. I appreciated what was in them! Feem did a great job!

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I did the in the city morning class with Aoy and we loved it! She was a great teacher and fun upbeat person in general. We started at the market where we learned a lot about core Thai food ingredients. It was super informative while also being upbeat. Then we started cooking. Cook a course, eat/hang out, and repeat. We had a great time and were really full afterward. We also got to take home a cook book which was a nice added bonus

Reviewed January 12, 2020

My husband and I did this cooking class, the morning one in old town and loved it! You will walk away very stuffed and happy. You get to go to the market and buy things, and then spend the rest of your time cooking. They even give you a cookbook to take home!

Date of experience: December 2019