Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing fun day with AIM !

I had such a superb day with Aime and her staff last week while in Chiang Mai. We had an excellent... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Go249145
Amazing Thai culinary experience

I love cooking and some of the other cooking classes that I’ve done in the past were only the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from $32.00
from $50.85
from $67.80
2,453 results
All reviews kiss kiss cooking school at home local market recipe book soup thai food take home curry an appetizer the kitchen morning class great teacher mango sticky rice cooking instructor cook book at the end come hungry
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This class was amazing, Tiki was so funny and taught us so much about thai ingredients and thai cooking, I love that the class was super small, only three people, we took the all day farm class and made 7 dishes, the farm was super fun to walk around and I would definitely recommend going to the farm, my only complaint is that they cancelled the sticky rice an mango for our group , I also wish that they had a more advanced class because this was definitely aimed at people who had never cooked before.

1  Thank sleepyslytherin
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For Tiki 5 stars!
The classes with Tiki were well organized in great atmosphere! Tiki explained clearly and speaks English very well. Thanks a lot for this experience!

1  Thank Przemek C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a brilliant time at our evening cooking class in the old town. Aoy was a hilarious guide who made the experience really enjoyable. The trip to the market was informative and we learnt a lot about thai ingredients. We had a great choice of meals to make and all dietary needs were considered where necessary. The food was tasty and Aoy gave clear instructions to make it easy to cook each meal! Make sure you are hungry as you make a lot of food! You can bag some up to take home if you can't manage it all! We would definitely recommend this class as a fun way to spend time in Chiang Mai.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank 144lizzier
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I enjoyed the cooking claas very much! The teacher are great and very kind. We are both vegan and they had a mushroom sauce instead of oyster sauce, vegan chilly paste(without fish) and tofu instead of chicken or prawns! They picked us up, we went to the market and then to the cooking class. At the end of the class they gift us a thai cooking book! Really cool.

1  Thank Curiosity591755
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was an amazing experience. Our guide Aim (I hope I write her name right) was so sweet, kind and funny. We enjoyed the cooking class and learned a lot about thai-food. We recommend it.

1  Thank Pollyon