“Thumbs up”

Zabb E Lee Thai cooking school
Ranked #2 of 69 Food & Drink in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer you a wide variety of choice, healthy and delicious Thai food. You will enjoy cooking with experienced and skilled instructor. We will share with you the secret of Thai cuisine. Our school is surrounded with the relaxing and beautiful atmosphere of the old town city.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Thumbs up”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We do not wish to repeat all the accolades found here. In short, Ann was fun, knowledgeable and speaks English well. At the end of the day, we had a better understanding of the ingredients used in Thai cuisine. Well done Ann and thanks for a lovely time at your house.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Darwin, Australia
“loved it!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed it all. Started by shopping in the market and learning about different ingredients. Instructor was friendly and speaks good English. Small group (there were 6 of us) made it easy to learn and fun. Great food!

Cambridge, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Anne is a very funny lady and an excellent cooking teacher, we learnt a lot and had an amazing time. I would definitely recommend to anyone come to Chiang Mai.

Visited March 2014
“Highlight in a place of highlights”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

This was absolutely fantastic.

I came to Thailand for many reasons, not the least of which was to learn about the country and its culture. If you end up in Chiang Mai as opposed to Phuket, chances are that you are the same.

One thing that I love about Anne, the teacher of the class, is that she is just as excited about cross-cultural information sharing as I am. I learned about the culture and language from her as well as how to make a number of great dishes.

Her classes are often fairly small. I took the class with one other person, and we both had a blast. The other person had been taking various cooking classes here in Southeast Asia, and she thought this was by far the best.

This place was recommended to me by a friend who remembered the cooking class as one of the great highlights of his time here. I, myself, spent a month in Thailand. Of all the "guides" I have had, Anne stands out as the most memorable for her kindness, teaching skill, sense of humor, and all around amazing person. And the food I don't have to remember; I took it home with me with her complimentary cookbook.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic cooking class with a lovely teacher.”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We did a lot of research into cooking schools to make sure we got a quality experience, this was reccomended to us and it was perfect! We did a market trip then cooked all the dishes of our choice with Ann guiding us the whole way. The food was exceptional and some of the best we have had in Thailand in our 2 months here. DO THIS CLASS. You won't regret it! Ann is brilliant.