“Yummy food!”

Cuisines: American, Indian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I love their dishes with stir-fried potatoes, mushrooms and scrambled eggs! Their bread is very soft and delicious too! The coffee was average though - it would be perfect if they have filtered the coffee powder more from the drink.

There is wifi available but charging is not allowed. If you are someone who likes chilling in an outdoor area (it can get quite hot at noon time), this is the place to go. :)

MILD_ChiangMai, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายประชาสัมพันธ์ at Mild ChiangMai, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

We're so happy to hear you liked scrambled eggs with potatoes and mushrooms.
Thank you very much for your admired our food and the coffee. Hope to see you again next time.

There are newer reviews for Mild ChiangMai

Reviewed April 7, 2014

This cozy little garden with outdoor seating is a hidden gem in Chiang Mai, fantastic breakfast with natural homemade yoghurt and bread, prices are ok too. Large option of meat and veggie alternatives fresh juices etc, all very healthy. Cannot be missed!

We're so happy to hear you liked breakfast.
Thank you very much for your admired our food and the garden. Hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

My hostel is across the street and I'm surrounded by vegan cafés but this is the best! My food is huge, healthy and explodes with flavour! I recommend this to everyone

MILD_ChiangMai, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายประชาสัมพันธ์ at Mild ChiangMai, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Thank you very much for your admired our food. Hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

After seeing the menu, which looked fantastic, we decided to give this place a go, the food was bland. Later, we were made to wait while one of the staff cleaned our table before we could pay (why?!). Rather disappointing, I won't be going there again

MILD_ChiangMai, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายประชาสัมพันธ์ at Mild ChiangMai, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

We're sorry to have kept you waiting and didn't take care you all, so I will tell staffs for improvement.
Thanks for your recommendation.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I discovered it randomly, firstly attracted by the pleasant terrace and then totally pleased by the food. Each time that I travel in Chiang Mai I eat there whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I've never been disappointed by the quality of the food and the service. They also sell good cookies, herbal teas, coffee, etc. The prices are totally correct for the quality. I would recommend to go there first once in Chiang Mai.

MILD_ChiangMai, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายประชาสัมพันธ์ at Mild ChiangMai, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

We're so happy to hear you liked the terrace. ^_^
Thank you very much for your admired our food and drink. Hope to see you again next time.