“Good Food Great Price”
Review of 29 Cafe

29 Cafe
Ranked #106 of 2,504 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Reviewed January 28, 2018

This is a small cafe with a great staff and very reasonable prices. I go for breakfast and lunch. They do western breakfast and Thai dishes. The coconut and other fruit shakes are great on a hot day. They have real coffee not nescafe. I see returning customers when I visit and have never had a meal I did not enjoy. For the price this sit down cafe is well worth a visit.

1  Thank brianabielen

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Nice place, with friendly staff! prices are very good. Mabye not the best food but really woth it!
See you there with breakfast/lunch!

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately nobody gave us a menu. After we got it by ourself, it took quite a while until we got our ordered food. My spring Rolls were only a little warm and still cold inside. Wouldn't go there again.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Visited 29 cafe with my boyfriend for ur stay in Chiang Mai, after first dinner there we came back a few times! Delicious food, amazing staff, cozy place and good prices, highly recommend!

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

Really worthy. Cheap, excellent food and good attention, also well located. It’s a very quite and cosy place. I’d come back for sure if I have the chance.