“Love Love Love”

Ranked #41 of 96 Dessert in Chiang Mai
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Love Love Love”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The taste is so good. The price is reasonable. Plus, they provide free wifi with air conditioner. I go there almost every day. Close on Wednesday.

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Wonderful surprise! They are doing things right.”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Since finding this place earlier this year it's become our go-to spot for a quick dessert or a cup of cocoa. There are several ice cream shops in this area and my wife and I have tried them all, but this one gets top marks in all the important criteria. The ice cream itself is really great; interesting flavors like Chocolate Wasabi and Passionfruit Serbert along with outstanding old favorites like Mint Chocolate Chip and Vanilla Almond. Maybe the best Rum Raisin I've tried anywhere. I try something new most times I go, and I've never been disappointed in the ice cream. I did have one thing that they call an "Ice Cream Float" which was not what I expected, and I wouldn't get this again, but otherwise they've been spot-on with everything. The price is very cheap as well, and the owner is very pleasant. I'm sure they will find great success once word gets around about this place. Oh yeah, and free wifi too! Another reason to love it.

Visited September 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“Homemade Ice Cream”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Do you want good-value und not too sweet ice cream? Then youll find it here! They had so big choice, I couldnt decide in the beginning. Happily I could taste some and compare!

I ordered a vulcano chocolate cake with cookies n cream ice cream. I love it. Its very relaxing there and you can hang for hours!

Free WiFi!