“The owner gives his best to get some clients, sell dishes, but its totally overpriced”
Review of KHAN Restaurant

KHAN Restaurant
Ranked #1,154 of 2,143 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Pakistani
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I was walking around at Anusarn Market and wanted to get some arabic food as the choice is huge there.. I saw the owner and he really wanted to get some guests. I thought I could try there. I was naive to let him recommend me some dishes.. The dishes (not too many) were good, but as I saw the bill it was 500 Baht plus - and it was only me! His family was serving me but they just gave the food, but not really with a smile and so on. Only he was asking sometimes, if everything is okay. But I didnt feel comfortable at all. I wont come back!

• Visited August 2013