“Your tailor in Chiangmai”

Manhattan Tailor Chiangmai
Ranked #7 of 126 Shopping in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Uncle Bob is the owner of Manhattan Tailor Chiangmai , Bob have 30 years experience in the tailoring business , Bob have been traveling in many countries in Europe and America making clothes for people , even now Bob travels to Scandinavian countries every year . We keep your size in our computer base that means you can always order by email in the future . We make men & women suits , shirts , blouse , evening dress , winter coats ,tuxedo (smoking suit) and more. We provide special package price for customers as-well , we have all kind of prices for customers to choose , we also provide free pick up from your hotel with no obligation to buy.
Goodland, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Your tailor in Chiangmai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

After googling a bit around for a good tailor in Chiangmai. Everything was excellent, location of the shop, easy to find, right in the city centre of chiangmai, I had my favorite shirt from home for them to copy, and they did it very well so I ordered 10 more shirts. The end product delivered on the agreed time was absolutely amazing.

Last MSG. to you that read this - this is your tailor in Chiangmai.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Mc w

Armstrong, British Columbia, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

This is my 5th visit to Bob. I bring Canadian students every couple of years and many get clothing made for a Khon Toke dinner. He always has such quality garments and has great service

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Jim M
Newcastle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent service and product”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

I travelled to Chiangmai with my teenage daughters, one of whom was having her formal later in the year. She had found a dress that she liked in a magazine and took the picture and an idea to Mr Bob at Manhattan Tailors. After taking measurements we left and two days later Bob visited us at our resort, 1 hours drive from his shop. The result was amazing and after a few minor alterations we had a perfect formal dress for a very reasonable price. I would recommend Mr Bob to anyone and would definitely visit again.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank SLR68
Sydney, Australia
“Friendly and reliable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Great experience and service having a custom made suit & a beautiful dress. Mr. Bob and his wife are very friendly. They delivered as promised, and the quality is high.

Thank you Mr. Bob and his wife, and see you again next year.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jane K
Queenstown, New Zealand
“Thanks Bob”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

After a great experience ordering 2 suits and 2 shirts when I was in Chiangmai. Last year, I ordered some shirts by mail. Recently, Bob had my measurements on file, sent me samples and tailored 6 best shirts. I have ever owned. They arrived quickly and fit perfectly. I will never buy any shirts from a department store again.

THANK BOB, YOU ARE THE BEST !!!!!!

Visited May 2014