Art in Paradise, Chiang Mai 3D Art Museum - CLOSED

Book in advance
from
$16.04
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

2,554 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

I love to go to a museum and look at the art, but this place you can actually be part of the art you can sit inside an art piece and become a piece of art it is the most amazing thing that I have seen in Chiang Mai. This place is going to be a repeat for me!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed September 3, 2016

We enjoyed taking pictures of the family in different poses in this 2-floor Museum. Well made 3-D drawings. If you have spare few hours in Chiang Mai - definitely go

Reviewed September 3, 2016

We visited there with 4 kids (17.5, 16, 7.5, 6). it is a fabulous place for kids of all ages and also for adults. The 3D pictures are amazing, enabling you to "enter" to the picture and take an amazing photo in a 3 dimensions which leaves you with a great memory from the trip. We were there 2 hours and can say for sure it was one of the best attractions in our visit in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

The 3d over there is so amazing...really proud of the people who draw this.
The picture didnt seem different when u see in ur eye.if you using ur phone.u will see the different and miracle.

Reviewed September 2, 2016

Kids love this one. They yelled at me for not giving enough time for them to take pictures because this was our last stop before getting to the airport. I should not have done this if I had chance to go again.