“Best way to end a long day”

Street Pizza and The Wine Houzz
Ranked #49 of 2,297 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casual dining
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ordered the veggie and mushroom asparagus, they were the best pizzas we had in Thailand. Prices are very good!

2  Thank M0_law

Reviewed August 19, 2014

INGLÉS

We were a few days ago, we passed by chance and decided I probar..resulto be one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten, the environment, treatment, All !, definitely a must-visit rincon

Reviewed August 15, 2014

I wish this restaurant was close to my home back in Australia. I would return here just for the salad. It was large, fresh, crisp, the tomatoes were actually ripe (a rare thing in Asia), it had avocado and a beautiful balsamic dressing. Yum. The zucchini fries were delicious (isn't everything that is crumbed and deep fried) and the pizzas were how I like it- thin crispy base with fresh tomato sauce and a few fresh ingredients on top, not overloaded and heavy. They use real meat and fresh herbs. Lovely. Not cheap for Thai standards, but well worth it for the ingredients that go into it. You can watch your pizzas being made from scratch too which is great. It is unusual also to find places in Asia which are happy to change their menu and adapt for your preferences. Street pizza are happy to do half and half pizzas which is great! I only wish we could have tried the dessert option they offer next door of mango, sticky rice and coconut icecream. Next time!

1  Thank CozzaWozza
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Pizza was very good, staff ok. Better get there early as some clients were refused at 9pm because they had no more pizza dough......

Reviewed August 9, 2014

When in Asia I've started to expect soggy crust, even when it's marketed as "thin" or "Italian". With Street Pizza, that's not the case.

The pizza was delicious, and nothing too expensive either. My only regret is that I chose to sit at an outside table, while definitely the surroundings are pleasant enough, the constant traffic was a little to noisy for me..(I am very sensitive to noise for some reason, so it may or may not be a problem unique to me).

For fresh, oven baked pizza, the wait was pretty short as well. Probably my best dining experience in Chiang Mai so far.

For high quality western food, it's definitely on the affordable end, although it's not exactly a budget restaurant by Chiang Mai standards. Definitely worth it.

Will be going back.