we checked in to this hotel, the entrance was historical for old Thailand ...
1. it smelt old
2. we received only 1 key
3. The room was bare bones
4. no drawers, no bathroom counters only 4 hangers
5. Sheets were torn,1 skinny stained pilled blanket - 1 flat pillow
6. the dining room menu was a piece of photocopy paper that was laminated with only 12 selections this included breakfast and deserts7
7. the pool lounge...well the guy was asleep (this was a foresure) and there was no bar...they call downstairs to get your drink
7.the downstair lounge - ha - not even open
8. the dining room - ugly and empty with the staff all having coffee
9. I would not walk in that neighbourhood - not that there was anything to look at expect poverty
10. The manager was called and he looked like his employee from the pool lounge - asleep and did not care - did not even address the issues with us
11. upon checking out 6 days early, they took a 1/2 full water bottle from us stating it belonged to the hotel (you know the kind you buy for 20 baht)....
12. not my choice - went to the Shek Jsstana Hotel for 30 CDN more a night and it is amazing
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Chiang Mai