This hotel is a Gem. Located in the center of Chiang Mai it is really like no other thing I had seen before! Simply it is like a hidden wonderful world by itself ! It has the very elegant and unique Thai design. The rooms are spacious and spotless clean and very comfortable with a great view to the huge tamarind tree.. it was pure blissfulness. Gardens and pool amazing. Breakfast very delicious and with a variety of choices.
Simply one the best places i had been to in my entire life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tamarind Village is a unique and charming boutique property that nestles in the heart of historic Chiang Mai. Surrounded by ancient temples and quaint shopping streets, it takes its name from a magnificent 200 year old tamarind tree that shelters the hotel in a shady embrace.Tamarind Village is situated at the center of Chiang Mai’s old town. Many of Chiang Mai’s historic landmarks and temples such as Thapae Gate, the Three Kings Monument, Wat Phra Singh and Wat Chedi Luang are located within a few minutes walk of the hotel. Each week, Chiang Mai’s famous ‘Sunday Walking Street’ takes place just in front of the hotel’s entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tamarind Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarind Village Chiang Mai
- Tamarind Village Hotel Chiang Mai