We stayed at Tamarind for four nights and enjoyed ourselves. The property is beautiful and set away a little from the main road. Once you walk onto it, you are immediately more relaxed and calm. We didn't use the pool but looked nice. The average room is a little small but nice overall. The breakfast is nice but not over the top. We ate at the restaurant one night and the food was very good and setting very nice. I would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tamarind Village is a unique and charming boutique property that nestles in the heart of historic Chiang Mai. Surrounded by ancient temples and quaint shopping streets, it takes its name from a magnificent 200 year old tamarind tree that shelters the hotel in a shady embrace.Tamarind Village is situated at the center of Chiang Mai’s old town. Many of Chiang Mai’s historic landmarks and temples such as Thapae Gate, the Three Kings Monument, Wat Phra Singh and Wat Chedi Luang are located within a few minutes walk of the hotel. Each week, Chiang Mai’s famous ‘Sunday Walking Street’ takes place just in front of the hotel’s entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tamarind Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarind Village Chiang Mai
- Tamarind Village Hotel Chiang Mai