TripAdvisor

from $88.35
from $32.00
from $67.96
More Info
All reviews tai chi qi gong great teacher reiki level juice bar home studio these classes teaching skills yoga experience martial arts his knowledge amazing experience rod alchemy session practicing disciplines
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

I took the course of Reiki 1 on Saturday the 5th of April. I was in doubt to book in advance the Reiki 2 because I didn t know how it would be the first level. After the first one I definitely decided to take also the Reiki 2. And I m very happy I did it.

Rod is a very good teacher, I like his way of teaching especially because he tolds you that he has his way of teaching. The other one are not wrong, are different. It' s why I trust him and I will probably also took the chi Kung course.

For sure I 'm very satisfy and I 100 % can recommend the Reiki course and the school!!

Date of experience: April 2019
Rodinos, Owner at Body And Mind Healing, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Thank You Sabrina for your review and feedback, we are happy for you that you enjoyed both Reiki courses at Body and Mind Healing. We welcome you back one day to continue your journey and training with the Chi Kung on you return... Be Happy .:-)

Reviewed February 17, 2019

If you are looking for quality Yoga instruction in Chiang Mai then Mind Body Healing is the best place to go.
I found the Beginners Yoga class an excellent choice. The instruction by Rod is very thorough and simple to follow. Rod is a great teacher, working with students from all walks of life and various skill levels. I found myself challenged each day but not overly so, i.e. no sore muscles afterwards, just loose, limber and energetic. The classes go for an hour which makes it possible for a couch potato like me to complete. I really felt better after just 1 week of instruction so I returned the following week for Chi Kung class. Again Rod is superb in his well planned lessons and explanation of the various exercises being taught. Next I enrolled in the Inner Alchemy class offered at Mind Body Healing. I learned so much more additional breathing and meditation techniques to work with channeling Chi which enhances my Chi Kung practice. Also I would be remiss if I didn't mention the fabulous juice bar onsite run by Rods lovely wife. She concocts the tastiest smoothies and fruit shakes both healthy and nutritious. They will make you smile inside. Well worth a trip over to enjoy a cool drink in the shade.

Date of experience: February 2019
Rodinos, Owner at Body And Mind Healing, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

Thanks Jim!!... for your review and input into your about your Yoga, Chi Kung and Inner Alchemy training with us... Great that you manage to cover several courses with us and receive the benefit, plus your continued attendance to the Chi Kung and Yoga session proves your dedication to your practice... Wonderful to hear you enjoy the juice bar option before and after your session... All the best...

Reviewed January 13, 2019

I guess I've done Tai Chi three times now at Rod's Body and Mind Healing and each time has been both enjoyable and challenging. I've done Tai Chi with other teachers before and not only is Rod a very good teacher, he also has the ability to welcome each new member into the group no matter what level they're at and this is not an easy feat especially in a community of travellers where people are coming and going all the time.
Feeling tired from your travels and think you might be up to it? No worries, Rod's energy and enthusiasm will inspire you and get you going!
Thanks Rod
Corey

Date of experience: January 2019
Rodinos, Teacher at Body And Mind Healing, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2019

Corey thanks for joining us for Tai Chi for your 3 rd year, we are always happy to receive students that have keen interest to learn Tai Chi such as yourself (not easy to find). A big thank you for your feedback and look forward to seeing for another round of Tai Chi training the next time you are in town.. Keep up on your practice, safe and happy travels ... Rod

Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

Thank you Rod.
I practiced with him qi gong, Thai chi and finished my reiki 1.
Rod explains everything slow and understandable. He make sure that you will never forget it. :)
He is friendly and very funny.

Date of experience: December 2018
Rodinos, Owner at Body And Mind Healing, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2018

Great to have you Join us Enrico and your efforts in practicing Chi Kung, Tai Chi & Reiki while you were here... Thanks for your positive feedback and your good energy in the class..

Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

I took the Reiki Course 1 day courae a week ago. I've been practising every day since then and I can already feel the difference in my everyday life. Thank you Rod, you are an inspiring teacher and it was great to learn so much on such short time! All the best
Carla S.

Date of experience: December 2018
Rodinos, Owner at Body And Mind Healing, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2018

Thanks Carla, for your positive feedback, great to hear the Reiki practice is helping you and you have responded well to our Reiki training we offer, hope to see you again when ever you are back in Chiang Mai, Wishing you a Safe journey...Rod