“Nice apartment, helpful owner”
other travelers have booked this property
DELUXE 2 BR - Living Room DELUXE 2 BR - Living Room
DELUXE 2 BR - Balcony
DELUXE 2 BR - Kitchen
DELUXE 2 BR - Dining Table
DELUXE 2 BR - 2nd Bedroom
DELUXE 2 BR - Shower & Bathroom (2nd Bedroom)
DELUXE 2 BR - 2nd Bedroom
DELUXE 2 BR - Bistro
DELUXE 2 BR - Bistro
DELUXE 2 BR - Lobby
DELUXE 2 BR - Building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
300arie
Holten, The Netherlands
“Nice condo but little old”
Reviewed January 18, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

The condo looks on the pictures very nice but need a good painting all arrond
and the badrooms is old to same as the toilets.
Foor the money we paid is it to much when day change the things I wright then its ok
The place from Galare tower is very good not fare from city centre even as the view from de condo is very nice and peacefull and quiet.
I will recommend this condo after change the things.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the place and view
Liked least: it old badrooms and toilets and better clean
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
bond0700
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“This place needs work!”
Reviewed September 21, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Upon arrival we were informed that the apartment we had booked was unavailable due to water concerns. We were provided with an alternate apartment (1305) which did not appear to be ready for renting. Upgrades like new appliances, countertops, etc were evident but cleaning after construction and other staging is needed. For example, the plaster has not been cleaned off of tiles, the edges of counters are unfinished, items which were not replaced (bathroom exhaust fans and grout around tub) are disgusting with a build up of grime and black mold. When it rained water would come into the living and dining rooms from the balcony. Both beds are extremely hard. The configuration of the place is very odd with a partial kitchen in one bedroom. The only hot water is available from the showers, no hot water in kitchen, and no way to fill the tub with hot water, you can fill it using the shower but by the time it is full (which takes a long time) the water is no longer warm. Wi-Fi only works at the end of a hallway which goes no where. Connections to the main tv were bad, providing a poor signal and grainy picture. Someone nearby must have the same tv remote as the one in the entryway would turn on and off by itself, we had to unplug the tv. We did not express these concerns to the landlord while we were there as we did not want the apartment to become a construction zone during our visit. That being said he should not be renting the apartment out in this condition. We did enjoy the view from the balcony.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the view
Liked least: mold in the bath room
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Lywei
Unknown
“Nice apartment, helpful owner”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The apartment is large enough for even 5 people. Nice view. Quiet environment. Worth money.
I would recommend it for group travelers, since you can always share the taxi fee to old city. We tried walking to the old city for several times, it took us around 30 minutes. It is a good idea to take a walk back to the apartment after dinner.
Can purchase water and snakes at level 1 shop. Breakfast menu is the same everyday.
There is an 7-11 nearby, 10 minutes walk from the apartment. Some fruit stores and restaurants around the area as well.
However, communication was a problem when I tried to request for an additional quilt from the staff. The issue was solved by the owner in the end.
Overall stay was good.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Dave A
Ballarat, Australia
“MIXED VIEWS ON THIS APARTMENT......”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Mixed reviews on this apartment.

I booked this apartment through Holiday lettings. Once confirmed and deposit was paid I realised I was one day out with our travel dates (as we were travelling around a lot around asia). I emailed the owner with several weeks notice to advise I was out by a day and he replied stating this was ok and he had changed the date. After a very long flight and 3 very tired children we arrived at the hotel. They were confused as they didn't have us down as arriving today. They called the owner of the apartment and he was very rude confronting us stating that we wernt booked for this date. I opened my emails to show him the many many emails we had corresponded through and once he realised it was his mistake he ever once apologised he simply stated "well you were late paying your final payment" I then showed him my payment receipt which stated payment was made within the time frame advised from holiday lettings. He then went on to say well you shouldn't have emailed me to change the dates you should have emailed holiday lettings. Why wouldn't he have told me this weeks ago when I emailed him to ask him if we could change the date? I asked him this and he simply shut me down. He was completely wrong but he wasn't prepared to admit any blame. He then goes on to tell us the apartment is booked and we have no choice but to stay in 2 different one room apartments on 2 separate floors....(which my husband and I had to stay apart).

The next day we were moved into the apartment we had booked and paid for many weeks ago. The apartment itself was very very nice. We were happy with the apartment. Which is why we would recommend this but the service no so great.

The building itself is a little dated but for the price you wouldn't find better in Chiang Mai.
We travelled with 3 small children and one morning approx. 9am a guy knocked on the door to say could the kids be quieter as they were playing too loud and he was under us. He was nice about it and I made sure the kids were even quieter (ages 6,9,11 its hard to keep them quiet). He must of spoke to the owner and the next day she was waiting for us in the lobby and had a go about the kids. I advised her that its impossible to keep 3 kids quiet and they wernt any louder than any other 3 kids. My point was why rent a family apartment made for a family- 2 bedrooms including double futon without realising that the kids will make some noise....

All in all mixed reviews bad start but apartment all in all was very nice for the price paid.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment
Liked least: The management
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing