“Best meal I had in CM”
Review of Andaman Home - CLOSED

Andaman Home
Cuisines: European, Thai, Fusion
Description: You are looking to stay the Thai way of life, then you are in the right place here. We are located in the Center of Chiang Mai City near the Saturday Market. We offer private local guided community based trekking tours and community programs. We also offer local guided Community Based Trekking Tours and Natural Art Worshops . 8 Minutes from Chiang Mai Gate, where you can get everywhere with the local public transportation.
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Lovely small family run restaurant with a very casual vibe. The food was just wonderful and each dish seemed to outdo the next. We had some curry puffs, Tom Yum soup, Papaya salad & Green Curry. All delicious

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Great atmosphere, good prices, really good food... cocktails are even better! also very friendly staff.
5 min walk from busier parts of the old city, but a nice place to start your night. really enjoyed coming here
good wifi :)

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I had called here earlier this week for a coffee and it was OK.
the ending I decided to eat here. It was quire with only 3 other customers.
I ordered my meal and while I was waiting and chatting with the other customers the music was turned on so loud we couldn't talk. I asked if the music could be turned down and was told if I did not like it he would put my food in a box!
Eventually, with a joint effort he dif turn the music down to a level we could have a shouted conversation. He even had his special Thai smile for this.
Food ok but not special but full marks for being the rudest person I have met in Thailand.
I will never eat there again.

1  Thank Bernie V
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

We had lots of nice meals in Chiang Mai and this was one of the best experiences. People were lovely and really wanted to make sure your food was beautifully prepared. Family type business with sister doing all the cooking - fresh and perfectly prepared. Small and cosy and fantastic value for money. Cocktails good too. Thanks

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Sad we found this place on our second last night :( food was amazing ! They said it's their mums recipes and that's exactly what it tasted like beautiful home cooked food!!!! Drinks were nice too .. Not pricey .. Would recommend and go again!!! Must go here if your in chiang Mai !!!