“Kate is Great”

Katetravel - Day Tours
Ranked #145 of 272 Tours in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Chaing Mai Enjoy something different with us ! (Private Tour) We are provide private tour of Northern part of Thailand and the tour will start from Chiang Mai. (Daily tour) The Salogan of Chiang Mai Province "In the shadow of Doi Suthep mount , blessed with rice customs and traditions , beautiful wild flowers ,magnificent Nakhon Phing "
Kathmandu, Nepal
199 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 244 helpful votes
“Kate is Great”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Kate and her husband are a wonderful team. The owner at Baan Orapin called them while we had breakfast and I think we were lucky that they were free that morning. They took us to Doi Suthep temple on the hill above Chiang Mai. Kate explained the building of the temple and many other interesting bit of information. I made going so much more interesting. They took us to a fantastic vegetarian restaurant near the University then off to the waterfalls just outside of Chiang Mai. After each stop they had cold water and towels for us or chilled fresh fruits and were willing to take us where ever we wanted to go. They are definitely ***** !!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Kciff
katetravel2013, Manager at Katetravel - Day Tours, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
So nice to got a very good review from you and we very proud .We welcome to all of you come back to Chiang Mai again and we will take care you again.

Have a wonderful day.

Best Regards

Kate & Mr. A (katetravel)

Chiang Mai, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“totally worth it”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I met Kate and her husband Mister A about a month ago. I was with 5 other friends. She came to pick us up from our hotel in Chiang Mai and took us to all the places we had chosen, plus anything else that was interesting and on the way. She gave us explanations about everything in each place we visited. A real guide. Everything was thought out for us: cool water in the car, with snacks for the trip, lunch in a delicious restaurant with special a special meal for me who's a vegan, she even had fresh tissues that she kept in the cooler (very appreciable). Mister A is a very good an cautious driver. She is not the cheapest tour guide but it's totally worth it, it is really a luxury service that stays really cheap for European standards (about 50 $ per person, whole day and everything just mentioned included).

It was so nice to have an inside view of Thailand and it's culture through activities and conversations with Kate. It's also nice to be with a thai who speaks good enough English to make this interaction possible. It was so nice we all went on a second tour with her and then I even went back on my own. Lovely couple, lovely lady, very professional and service oriented. I've had to lower my standards in every service business interaction, not with Katetravel. I really recommend them. Have a very nice trip. :-)

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Liza M
Hi Lea

Many thanks for good review for us and hopefully to see you in Chiang Mai again.

We looking to take care you again.Have a wonderfull day.

kiss

Kate & Mr. A (katetravel)
Red Deer, Canada
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“December 2012 with Kate and Mr.A”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Reviewed 2 January 2013

We flew to Chaing Mai due to seeing the TV Show The Bachorlette and seeing the Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, on TV I knew it was a must visit .. I reserched this area and saw that it had alot more to offer.. What a great company...Kate Our Guide #088-4176376. and Driver Mr. A. You can find them through Tripadvisor ,,Katetravel she will set you up by email is how I did it and what a Great adventure!! They were wonderful and we will call on them if ever to return. Our price was all included They picked us up at The airport took us all over Chaing mai and Chaing rae temples wats tigers elephants dances dinners the Golden Triangle rafting oxen cart riding OMG just absolutley wonderful!! Kate speaks perfect english and Mr. A started to loosen up after spending some time with us! haha We learned so much and had the best experience ever. Although my taste for Crickets was a No Way!! I did enjoy Condoms and Cabbages...we shared some pretty awesome times! Thank-you... Ka poon Kaaa so much for letting us into your world. any question you have email me This is a Great company!!

Visited December 2012
3 Thank sassygirl1
katetravel2013, Manager at Katetravel - Day Tours, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Many thank for a good feedback for me and Mr. A.

We will be very happy to see both of you to come back to Chiang Mai again and will take care of you again.

Warm Wishes

Kate and Mr. A
Adelaide
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best personalised tours”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I was in Thailand October last year and used Katetravel Kates travel is most informative and entertaining way to travel around Thailand. As our tour guide we wnt to areas that I would never have thought of going to see and appreciated and enjoyed the sights and life of Thailand. Kate is fluent in her English and made conversing with the locals a breeze.
Kate and Mr A are kind and make you feel at ease anywhere you go making the trip very enjoyable.
I cant wait to go back and do some more tours with Katetravel
Take a look at Katetravel on Facebook lots of great photos. Great value for your money tours.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Diane D
Many thanks for a good feedback for katetravel. We will very happy to see you to come back to Chiang Mai again and will take care of you again.

Best Regard

Kate and Mr. A
Chiang Mai, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good Tours Good Time!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I book tour with katetravel Lampang day tour and Chiang Rai Ms.kate our guide she very friendly and Mr. A very good driver our guide she knowledgeble about places visited and the traditions and polities of Thailand. She always pleased to satiety the need of the travellers.I would really recommend katetravel .

Visited April 2013
3 Thank StuartSan
Many thanks for a good feedback for katetravel .

Kob Khun Ka