“A FUIR !!! TO FLEE !!”

Ranked #576 of 747 Chiang Mai B&B and Inns
Toulouse, France
“A FUIR !!! TO FLEE !!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Well, to resume shortly, I had the same experience which she did not want to give back the caution..The fat owner woman always finds a pretext to keep your caution so if someone wants to lose his money for nothing go there. 2nd one : first stay we got the room on last floor with nice view & more expensive,,ok. We left this place for Koh chang for few days and told owner that we came back & stayed again but not the same room. When we were back she gave us the same room and said that all was fully booked. I clamed that was not truth, but she insited. we must to agree with her because, we let her 2 luggages during our stay in Koh Chang, so no choice. Of course when I looked at all windows of this hostel, few windows were closed..very wily the owner. And it is that way that she earns money, having 2 or 3 luxury cars.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Singapore
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Beware of the owners pleasant deposition. They refused to return me my deposit upon me fulfulling 3 months of stay with them. On top of that they still ask me to pay whole lots of other fees without giving me an invoice on my last day. Room balcony sink is spoiled and I have to fix it myself. Crack mirror took them 1 week to change and lower level floor drainage is stuck which caused Mosqitoes breeding ...in and dengue hotspot area.... bad idea... my first bad review of a place and this one really top it.

• Stayed September 2013

#21 of 383 in Chiang Mai
Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai
Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai
#19 of 383 in Chiang Mai

Been to Pattara Mansion? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pattara Mansion

Property: Pattara Mansion
Address: 2/1 Pattana Chang Peuk Rd., T. Changpeuk A. Muang, Chiang Mai 50300, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Chiang Mai Province > Chiang Mai
Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #576 of 747 B&Bs / Inns in Chiang Mai
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Pattara Mansion 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Pattara Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.