“Great Restaurant and Awesome Food”

Mamory Delicious For Good Memories
Ranked #33 of 2,259 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: French, Thai, International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bistro restaurant in different open air style with good Thai, Western and Vegetarian food, including a coffee bar with fresh and healthy fruit and veggie juices, shakes and smoothies. All prices are competitive and locally comparable but the service and quality is very high. The menu has solution for all diners with over 330 menu selections! Or just sit down for a quality coffee and cake or enjoy a healthy shake or cocktail on our frontage bar.If you click on the main photo, you'll find a small selection of photos of our dishes including prices. Large groups are very welcome.Our restaurant counts 80 seats. FREE WIFI FOR EVERYONE.
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Came here by chance. The owner was friendly, the staff was so obliging.

Food ordered was super....pad Thai a must to order also the Green Curry.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We came to this place as it looked nice and friendly. The menu was really extensive and food great, by the way the taco is way larger than it looks in the menu! We had a chat with the friendly owner and got some great advices for our motorbike tour. He showed us the route and even emailed us the map and information about the tour. This is what I call service!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Had an excellent pad-thai during a recent trip to Chiang Mai. Atmosphere was nice and the staff were polite and helpful. Recommended

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

This is the 2nd year me & my wife have visited this excellent establishment on our travels. The food is of a very high standard and the staff & owners Steve & Mam are very welcoming and friendly, they will do almost anything to help & make you feel comfortable. A visit here is a must when in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

There are many restaurants in Chang Mai,but you have your favorites,and one of those for me is Mamory,just good food, thai or Forang ( Western), all good quality and fresh ingredients,if you are tired of Thai food you can get a taste of home,if you still want to eat thai, this is some of the best you will eat, just have not had a meal there that was not good and the prices are great,the same price you would pay for much less quality in other places.
The place is just a well run good quality restaurant, and the host and hostess make sure everybody is satisfied, have never been there when it was not full or close to it,
If you go to Chang mai this is a place you should try at least once, and it would be my guess once you have tried it and been to a few others around town you will come back., My third trip to Chang Mai, and my second time I have celebrated my birthday in Mamory Restaurant,simply because i knew it would be good and I would have an enjoyable evening..