“Wow, what a nice place!!”

Mamory Delicious For Good Memories
Ranked #35 of 2,069 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: French, Thai, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bistro restaurant in different open air style with good Thai, Western and Vegetarian food, including a coffee bar with fresh and healthy fruit and veggie juices, shakes and smoothies. All prices are competitive and locally comparable but the service and quality is very high. The menu has solution for all diners with over 330 menu selections! Or just sit down for a quality coffee and cake or enjoy a healthy shake or cocktail on our frontage bar.If you click on the main photo, you'll find a small selection of photos of our dishes including prices. Large groups are very welcome.Our restaurant counts 80 seats. FREE WIFI FOR EVERYONE.
Terrigal, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow, what a nice place!!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This nice, modern and clean little restaurant is perfectly situated in the old city close to the entertainment area and Taphae gate. Beautiful fresh food, very affordable, and it seems to offer the largest menu choices in chiang Mai, as well as Thai food and western food. All my choices of food and drinks were excellent and I really enjoyed all of them!
I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE!

1 Thank Timmyvc2

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place Great stuff Great owner”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

I don't usually write reviews but since I've been here several times I'll give it a go for this one. Delicious clean food, relaxing environment, the stuff is always smiling at you, and if you are lucky you ll get to meet the owner who is usually there, helping customers with tons of information

1 Thank Karkalis
“Nice&cosy place”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Good food, nice stuff and very kind owner. I recommend for quick lunc or dinner. The Thai curry was very good!

1 Thank LobbyTravel
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Welcoming atmosphere, friendly owner and staff, and excellent food”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I found this place by accident whilst wandering around Chiang Mai.

I was struck immediately by the friendly nature (and excellent English) of the Dutch owner. He was very helpful with my decision about what to eat; the menu is extensive - authentic Thai and Western/European cuisine with some interesting Dutch additions - but unlike many restaurants it was clearly laid out and informative. Each of the three times I ordered food, the meal delivered to my table looked exactly like the photo in the menu.

The food was great. I didn't try everything on the menu; only the khao soy, tempura shrimp, and the Burger with The Works - all were tasty, flavoursome, and reasonably priced.

The owner was also a mine of useful information about Chiang Mai itself. He recommended a taxi driver who would act as a driver for the whole day for 800 baht, rather than the usual 1500 or so. He gave me a great map, and was generally very helpful. Also, unlike many owners (Thai or otherwise) he was happy and available to chat when I wanted to, but never kept me in conversation longer than I wanted.

All in all, a very relaxed and enjoyable place to eat, drink, chat, and absorb a bit of local culture. I have no criticisms of the place (hence the 5-star rating) and two of the three nights that I was there it was so busy they had to turn people away.

Try it - I doubt you will be disappointed!

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Great Food Great People”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Food here is great and Steve,his wife & staff are very friendly. Steve also had a ready made map of that he shared of great places around the area and how to get to them. Also in a great part of the old city in Chiang Mai good place to wander around checking everything out. Will be going back again for sure