“My son and I caught 10 fish at an average 20kg!”

Dreamlake Fishing Adventure - Private Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Chiang Mai, Thailand
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My son and I caught 10 fish at an average 20kg!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Thank you Reiner (fishing park owner and organiser) for a wonderful experience for both my son (8) and I in Chiangmai for a fishing adventure to remember. We didn't go to the dreamlake itself but to another lake which was guaranteed of a fish and only 25 minutes from centre of Chiangmai.
My son and I caught 10 fish between us. With my son catching a 30kg Mekong catfish without any problems. Average fish were 20kg.
Picked up from hotel and dropped back as part of the service. Excellent value.

Visited January 2014

Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Back for more!!!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

After telling friends about the wonderful time fishing at Paradise lake ,they were desperate to give it a go,
After 3 hours at the lake we all had caught our personal bests.
Wonderful day out for everybody.
Big thank you to Ploy,who picked us up and took us home,and to Nong our guide for the the day.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Bored..!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This was our common opinion, we didn't have fun at all, and even other couples with us seemed to feel the same boredom. We did a lot of photos, but did not make us catch any fish. Finally we didn't come to make only photos. Wasn't a great adventure as it should be.

Visited January 2014
Oxford
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great way to spend half a day even if you are not a fisherman”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We book three of us ,myself my wife and my daughter for half day trip. we were picked up from the hotel in an air conditioned taxi. Arrived to find one man setting us up with the rods, which was fine until more people arrived. The man was very attentive and allowed everyone the same opportunity. We each caught 3 fish , the largest around 35kg which took around 1/2 hour to land. a good half day.

1 Thank OxfordSnowBirds
Chiang Mai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Place To Fish!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Wow an amazing day out! I caught some huge monsters my arms were killing me by the end of the day. the Guide did a great job.
Thanks a million!