“Good Food - Good Prices”
Review of Noraa

Noraa
Ranked #1,442 of 2,069 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: International, British
London, United Kingdom
“Good Food - Good Prices”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have been to Chiang Mai several times - but this was the first time I discovered Norah restaurant. It is on the first part of Ratchamanka Road right opposite Loy Kroh Road on the other side of the moat - and next to the bright yellow book shop. It's nicely decorated with lots of green plants. I went to eat breakfast the first time. Lots of places offer an "English Breakfast" and I am usually disappointed. But here - wow !! - the English Breakfast actually IS an English Breakfast with real sausages and bacon and tastes just like a breakfast back at home. I am impressed. Even the English Tea was a real brew of English tea served in a teapot. Since then I've eaten there several times for both breakfast and dinner. I've had great traditional British stew and their Sausages and Mash are superb. I love the Thai Yellow Curry too. So many good things to choose from on the menu, Thai and International, that I am sure I'll be going back there many times. Prices are very reasonable too. I have never written a review before, so this is my first one, and I wanted it to be a good one. I can really recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for decent food at decent prices in Chiang Mai.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Hidden gem...”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This was actually the first place I ate at it Chiang Mai and it was so good I ate twice more there! On my first visit it was mid-afternoon, I'd gone straight from the airport to the hotel and literally walked 2 minutes from my room and thought I'd give this place a go. Well I can say after almost a week in CM this was the best burger place by far and they do an amazing PROPER English breakfast too :)

Everything was so cheap, but without any compromise on taste or quality. I asked for my burger to be medium-rare and it came just that. Service wasn't the quickest I'd encountered in CM, but I had just arrived after 3 tables of four. Also it was very hot that night, and although they have ceiling fans I could've really used air-conditioning! Staff spoke excellent English and the Wi-FI was fast. Burger was juicy, huge and had plentiful amounts of cheese.

I'm a guy who likes to eat and I waddled back to the hotel, fully loaded.

Viseu, Portugal
“Very bad restaurant”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The food is nothing special, what is written in the menu is very different of what you get in the plate (if you write roast don't give me fried), the service is very bad...
Veryyyy very disappointing place...
one of the worst restaurantes ever...

Perth, Australia
“Wow!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My partner chose this place for dinner as it was recommended by ex pats. Apparently it has only been in this location for five months and it is easy to find on Ratchamanka Road near Moon Muang Soi 3. It has an excellent and varied menu and included Thai and Western food. Our party ordered two hamburgers, Japanese curry and bangers n mash. Each of the meals were well cooked and was delicious. Even the gravy with the bangers n mash was nice! Our meal came to 800 baht and that was with a couple of jugs of beer. Exceptional food, exceptional value. Can't wait to return to try the full english breakfast.