“Lunch WOW”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Chiangmai
“Lunch WOW”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Just had the Grilled Salmon Salad it was the best I have ever had. Just the right size with nice fresh salad, and assorted simmered mushrooms, the Ginger Balsnic dressing superb. The staff attentive and sweet, nice smile's.

4 Thank Thailand_Oasis_Spa

• Thai first
Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Excellent Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Green Table has very consistently delicious food, that is well prepared with choice ingredients. I highly recommend their New Zealand lamb and the vegetable sides I had were prepared perfectly. Make a reservation if you plan to come with a group.

• Visited February 2013
4 Thank Mike T
UK
“Great food to enjoy with a company of friends ;)”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We were a collection of 8 girlfriends, got together after a party; party in Chiang Mai. We hear about this new place from Magazine and since we stayed right on Nimmanhemin area, we decided to go there for lunch. It was our first time, but not hard to find the way to get here. We had cozy long table on the corner with warm light. The staffs were attentive and relaxed and recommend us a very delicious lunch set. My favourite items were the Pink Fettuccine Salmon and herbal Green Salad. I rarely eat western food in Thailand (since I so loved Thai food) but I feel that I need to come back....A.r.o.i.

• Visited February 2013