“Excellent Food”

Yin Yang Food Corner
Ranked #1,121 of 2,259 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, International, Singaporean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Open From:12.00pm -22.00pm(TUESDAY-SUNDAY) CLOSED ON MONDAYS."NO ADDED MSG" We prepare our food with passion to ensure customers could enjoy great taste. Note: We are a small set up & not a posh restaurant as see in our shop front image. :)
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Jason is a great host and the food served is incredible and made with no msg, a rarity in thailand.
Prices are affordable and quickly served.
Personal Favorite: Curry Chicken rice

Sim J, Guest Relations Manager at Yin Yang Food Corner, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you for your review! We know that it's rare to have No MSG in the dishes. At Yin Yang Food Corner,we are confident of providing great taste without adding flavor enhancer "MSG".Whereby each and every dishes served has its distinctive taste and flavor naturally. Hope to see you trying other dishes in our menu during your next visit.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Not only is it nice to find delicious Chinese food in Chiangmai, but it's also nice to find it at a reasonable price! I ordered the Black Pepper Pork and Sweet And Sour fish and they were both good. They have different serving sizes and different prices so if you are on your own for the meal, you can order a couple items and and not over or under do it.

I think this would be a great place to bring friends and totally over indulge in wonderful food and toss back some nice cold beers! That's my plan anyway....

Sim J, Guest Relations Manager at Yin Yang Food Corner, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for reviewing us. We are truly glad that you like our dishes served, we looked forward to see you and your friends in our restaurant to enjoy other dishes in our menu.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Nice to find a place that puts so much love into their food.
Had a great dinner tonight. Jason and his girlfriend were wonderful hosts.
Will be back soon!

Thank you for giving us this wonderful feedback. We are truly happy that you enjoyed your dinner with us. We look forward to see you soon! :)

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We are so glad we found Yin Yang Food Corner. I just ate dinner here with people from USA, China, Australia, Thailand, and the Philippines.

Everything was amazing. I heard the Wine and Ginger Chicken is very good, so I'll save it for next trip.

They have a ginger drink that is really, really good. I almost passed on it, but ended up drinking some. So good.

They speak so many languages so there isn't a worry with your language. I remember hearing English, Thai, and Mandarin and I'm sure there was at least one more thrown in.

The prices are great and the food was phenomenal.

Go check it out! (ohh yeah, don't go Monday. They are closed on Mondays)

Sim J, Owner at Yin Yang Food Corner, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you for visiting us and giving us a great review. We are truly glad that you and your international friends enjoyed the dinner in our restaurant. We definitely hope to see all of you coming back here to try other dishes in our menu.
Our Ginger Drinks are truly the best selling drink here as majority of our regular customers never missed it when they come by. We brewed our Ginger Drinks only with "Rock Sugar" which makes it a healthy drink and we never use white sugar in all our cooking. It's about giving a balance to our food for customers to enjoy, that's why we are named Yin Yang.
Hope to see you back soon! :)

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Routinely, I have to fly from Bangkok to Chiang Mai every week for the client meetings and also spent a night there. Four months ago I found Ying Yang Food shop because it’s located just right behind my hotel (Ibis Styles Chiang Mai or ex- All Seasons). Firstly, I did not expect much from a small restaurant but just very convenient when walking from Hotel. However, after that meal Yin Yang has become my Chiang Mai’s favorite Chinese restaurant instantly. Certainly not because of walking distance! But the taste of food was absolutely brilliant!
Every weekly trip, I must have at least one meal either lunch or dinner at Ying Yang as part of a standard trip routine. Stir fried crispy calamari with salty egg in Chinese style is the most preferable for me. BBQ pork noodle is also highly recommendable as well. The home made chili paste, pickled carrots and complimentary veggie soup are delicious and get along with foods perfectly.
Not yet try all menus because almost every visit I always order the favorite calamari dish. So I can’t assess and recommend other dishes but just believe they can do other things fine either. Hopefully sooner or later I will get bored with the calamari and try other things.

Sim J, Owner at Yin Yang Food Corner, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you for taking your precious time reviewing us and recommending our restaurant. It's our pleasure to see you visiting us regularly and making it your favourite place to eat. We truly appreciate your compliment and giving detailed direction on our location. Hope that you will try more of our other dishes during your next visit here.