“3 piece suit, shirt”

Genesis International Tailors
Ranked #11 of 159 Shopping in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Ladies & Gents' Custom Tailoring for well-dressed, fashion-conscious people. We specialize in making clothes for wedding parties, businesses, formal and informal occasions.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was pleased with my new clothing and the attention given to fit and detail. The staff were helpful and patient. A friend recommended this shop to me and i have no problem in recommending others to it.

2  Thank C A
M C, Owner at Genesis International Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank you sir, for your kind response. Satisfied customers are what make our jobs worth-while.

All reviews
in 23 reviews
"custom"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed May 6, 2013

hiii my name is i made the suite in your shop it was perfect i got very good comments from my friend i m coming thailand again i wil visit your shop to make more rest best regards

1  Thank Mudasir Nasir N
M C, Owner at Genesis International Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Many thanks for your kind review. I am sure you received many compliments on the suit we made that you wore on your wedding reception.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Not the cheapest, but you pay for what you get. These guys do really great suits, the service is quick and professional. I really liked what I got, with good material and honest advice. Plenty of sheisters in this industry. These guys are great and legit. Will use next time I'm in town.

1  Thank MyKey R
M C, Owner at Genesis International Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review. When a customer is satisfied, we feel good about what we do. We are here to make a difference.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My wife and I used Genesis Tailor to have a suit made and get 3 winter wedding jackets made for our wedding. The Jackets were a phenomenal success and the suit i still use today! The professionalism and service was first class and i have no hesitation recommending them.

1  Thank Kiwidan_76
M C, Owner at Genesis International Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you, sir, for your kind comment. It was a privilege for us to be able to participate in your wedding by making clothes for you, your bride and her bridesmaids.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I wanted to get some tailored clothes when we were in chiang mai, and saw reviews for Genesis that were all very good. They were very nice and the free lunch was great. We got our clothes, most of them good, my dress they never really got right. What was really uncomfortable was that the owner pressured us to write a review at the next to last fitting. My husband said maybe we should get the clothes first, but he said: Well, do you have faith and smiled. My husband then said he didn't have an account. And the owner asked him to use his computer to get one. Really awkward since we wanted to keep them happy - we hadn't gotten the clothes yet. So my husband wrote one being nicer than he would. As I'm thinking a lot of these other reviews might be as well. After getting more tailored clothes in Bangkok. We think genesis is overpriced, a little pushy and not as good quality as it should be.

8  Thank Kristinsol
M C, Owner at Genesis International Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Thanks for your review.

As far as I can remember, the fitting was done but your clothes needed a bit of tweaking, which we did to your satisfaction. We had asked for a review before the tweaking was done, that is true. But we did not put any pressure. Your husband appeared willing to write it for us.

As far as the pricing is concerned, that is moot. We have one price policy which we followed with every customer, no matter where they are from. We only carry good quality fabrics and do good workmanship We do have promotions from time to time (international buffet lunch we sent you to, is an example) , but we do not change the basic prices of our items. We follow this policy because we consider it to be a fair practice.