“Absolutely fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Absolute Bootcamp Fitness

Absolute Bootcamp Fitness
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at Absolute Bootcamp Fitness we offer the perfect fitness holidays, from a seven day all inclusive Bootcamp holiday to, Bootcamp weekends, mid-week Bootcamp courses, private one on one Bootcamps, personal training and now Bootcamp activity days.A great way to get fit while experiencing the sights and culture of this wonderful city set in the foothills of Northern Thailand. Luxury accommodation at the Kiree Thara resort with free wifi, Set at the base of some of Chiang Mai's beautiful mountains. The perfect place to work out or just relax and take in the tranquility.
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Absolutely fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

I absolutely love this bootcamp. It's awesome. This is my fourth series and I keep coming back for more and feel fitter and stronger than I have in years. The experiences are fun and memorable like kayaking down the Ping river and chasing people to grab tennis balls off them. I have made new friends and had a ball whilst getting fit in the process. The whole team is fun too. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank dellitot

Thuir, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Everything I wanted and MORE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

This was an experience which will last for a long time to come. The total fitness programme has done everything I wanted and more. My diet now is very stable and under complete control as it is easy to follow without having to go to extreme measures to keep to it.
As to the activities all were enjoyable and certainly hit the button. My body shape,muscle tone and my posture has completely changed all for the good.
Advise do not take to many clothes as I had to buy a complete new wardrobe after the three weeks.
Micelle,Ren,Ann and David many thanks and I look forward to coming back ,If you will have me
Cheers
David

Visited January 2014
2 Thank David M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic workout and so much fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

This was my second visit to Absolute Bootcamp Fitness. The imagination and innovation of the team to come up with new and fun ways to exercise is amazing. There were many new activities to try this year. A great way to see the sights of Chiang Mai and get in shape! Thanks ABF for another great bootcamp!!

Visited December 2013
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Totally unexpected experiences!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

I joined Absolute Bootcamp with no particular expectations and was more than pleasantly surprised from the first day on. Very professional, it's fun, activity, adventurous and challenging. Michelle and her team are just fabulous and they know how to motivate, encourage and push you to your limit. Each day, was perfectly organized and filled with different activities and laughter! It's a real challenge for body and mind and absolutely worth it! Additionally to become fitter, Michelle makes you discover some of the nicest places in Chiang Mai. It's like holidays with good friends and I enjoyed every single day that Michelle made me "suffer"!

All in all I can say it was a FANTASTIC AND FUN EXPERIENCE and no doubt, I will do it again!

Thank again Michelle!!!
Vim

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Vim S
Hong Kong, China
“A great experience and Totally Unexpected!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

Having put off joining Absolute Bootcamp for a year, I finally completed the week long course.
The daily different activities was truly an amazing experience, extremely challenging but GREAT FUN!!! I found the experience a real "GAME CHANGER" both physically and mentally. It is also encouraged me to adopt a more healthy lifestyle. Thanks to Michelle who inspired and encouraged me to complete the course. She's tough but I had so much fun working with her.
Definitely I will continue to follow her teaching!!

Visited November 2013