“Glad to be back!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Absolute Bootcamp Fitness

Absolute Bootcamp Fitness
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at Absolute Bootcamp Fitness we offer the perfect fitness holidays, from a seven day all inclusive Bootcamp holiday to, Bootcamp weekends, mid-week Bootcamp courses, private one on one Bootcamps, personal training and now Bootcamp activity days.A great way to get fit while experiencing the sights and culture of this wonderful city set in the foothills of Northern Thailand. Luxury accommodation at the Kiree Thara resort with free wifi, Set at the base of some of Chiang Mai's beautiful mountains. The perfect place to work out or just relax and take in the tranquility.
Chiangmai
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Glad to be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

After a break of 2 months due to work and family commitments am so happy to be back training with Michelle and her team:) Two days in I am feeling re motivated, fitter and firmer. The most encouraging thing has been to see how much I can still do even though I was really only able to walk a lot while away. Michelle has warmly welcomed me back and is intent on building from where I'm at. I don't feel pressured at all for having lost a bit of ground (my own fault) but rather challenged to not just get back to where I was but to keep making progress. I also found while away that I was so much more conscious of my eating habits and therefore haven't slipped back to far weight wise. Today I was holding a boat for 60 seconds but in my mind had decided to break after 30 and then do for another 30 seconds. I asked Michelle to call the 30 second mark----she saw right through me and guess what I held it for 60 seconds!!! It was such an encouragement to me. Thanks Michelle and Rin.

1 Thank SallyCmai

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun, great workout, great people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

I did a seven day bootcamp course and I'm so glad I did it! It has definitely been one of the best experiences I've had while being in Thailand. I loved the fact that the workout activities were so varied and the most important thing being; you are having fun while doing them! You’ll definitely feel those muscles by the end of every day, but first and foremost you will have fun and you will get to see a lot more of Chiang Mai than just the parts described in guide books. I tried various activities like kayaking, buffalo plowing (yes really!), bamboo rafting, muay thai, stair climbing at a temple, mountain biking, water aerobics and much, much, much more. Be prepared to get down and dirty though - plowing a rice field with a stubborn buffalo can be a rather messy affair! But what a fun one though!!! :D I’ve definitely regained my motivation to work out and eating healthier after a week with Michelle and her team, where I not only lost a bit of weight but also build on muscle mass. A big thank you to Michelle and Rin for making the week one to remember and also to all the other wonderful people I've met, who got down and dirty with me throughout the week! :)

1 Thank lottewk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

A really great experience. I signed on for the 7 day Bootcamp and was worked, pushed, encouraged and motivated by Michelle and her team (thanks Rin). The circuit training was tough and rewarding, but the best aspect of the week were the different activities each day, such as kayaking, kick boxing, water aerobics, Chiang Mai zoo challenge, swimming in waterfalls and others activities in which I saw parts of Chiang Mai that aren't in any guide book. Michelle also arranged for a discount hair cut and massage to sooth the muscles at the end of the week. Add all that to great accommodation, meeting fun and interesting people, definitely a week to remember. Thanks Michelle (and Rin), I really enjoyed it.

2 Thank AntonIngham
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“If you look cute after a work out, you're not working hard enough!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

One of the first things Michelle ever said to me is: If you look cute after a work out, you're not working hard enough. That said, Michelle never gave me the opportunity to slack off, and I am thankful for that!
I have been training with Michelle and her team for about 3 months now. During this time Michelle and her team has helped me find the confidence, strength and skill that I let disappear. Even though Michelle and her team has helped me lose 8kg and counting, she has done so much more. I have gained muscle, strength, endurance, improved my breathing and even my clarity in thinking. With her encouragement, she has put me on the path to eating and maintaing a healthy balanced diet via the Paleo way. Sometimes when faced with 'naughty' food, I have to think to myself, what would Michelle eat.
The best thing about Absolute Bootcamp, is the fact that the trainers are fun, and more importantly it's not your average joe gym workout. I've had the opporunity to get down and dirty and wet!! It's a good laugh. I never dread going to a session. I look forward to it every time!
Her training sessions always provide me with a sense of accomplishment, even if I feel like I completed a 'bad' work out, Michelle knocks that attitude away and focuses on the achievements that I've made and reminds me of just how far I've come and gives me pointers for the next time.
My only regret is not having found Absolute Bootcamp sooner.
Prepare yourself to work, get fit, and laugh. Because the most important parts of the workout is how great you feel afterwards, and the fact that Michelle and her team actually care about you as an individual and push you to your limits and beyond allowing you that sense of achievment and the feeling that you can conquer the world.
* the photo was taken by Michelle, during one of the greatest oppotunities I had while training with Absolute Bootcamp.... The Thai Army Assault course, tough, but a GREAT laugh!

Visited January 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“great variety of workouts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Absolute Bootcamp provides a great balance between working out and getting to visit some pretty awesome places in Chiang Mai. The variety of daily activities will ensure that your workout is unlike any other you've done before. They will also make you look forward to working out! Providing an easy-going yet motivational environment, Michelle makes sure you get to work!