“Tough but worth it”

Absolute Bootcamp Fitness
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at Absolute Bootcamp Fitness we offer the perfect fitness holidays, from a seven day all inclusive Bootcamp holiday to, Bootcamp weekends, mid-week Bootcamp courses, private one on one Bootcamps, personal training and now Bootcamp activity days.A great way to get fit while experiencing the sights and culture of this wonderful city set in the foothills of Northern Thailand. Luxury accommodation at the Kiree Thara resort with free wifi, Set at the base of some of Chiang Mai's beautiful mountains. The perfect place to work out or just relax and take in the tranquility.
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Gives you the real kick in the pants to get motivated and work hard. Don't go into this thinking it will be easy, its not but it motivated me to get fit and get healthy and jump started my work out.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I decided to do the 7-day all inclusive bootcamp instead of a week at a beach. Owner & PT Michelle picked me up at the airport and we spent most of the next 7 days together. This was a week, I will never forget!

I did circut training with 3 strong and lovely ladies, kayaked 14 k, walked a mountain (!), did Muay Thai boxing, cycled 65 k and worked a ricefield. Never in my wildesr dreams would I have believed to be able to complete all of this - but I did!!!
Michelle could read me and knew exactly when to push, encourage or stop. She helped me to get rid of 3cm waistline, 2kg fat AND gain 2 kg of muscles - without any injury! :-)

I will travel back to my country a stronger person in body and mind - the best kickstart I could wish for.

So....do I recommed the Absolute Bootcamp Fitness? Hell yes!! :-D

4  Thank MereteML L
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Main idea of my holiday is traveling, but when I arrived Chiang Mai , I had changed my mind from riding elephant and clubing to work in a rice paddy with buffalo and kayak in Ping river ... and guess what ! .... I visit Doi Suthep temple by walking!!! it's good idea to relex and workout with the real nature around Chiang Mai ! I like staff and program of activity... They can put how to workout and fun activity together ... Thanks absolute bootcamp fitness to show me something else in Chiang Mai.

1  Thank Mhen M
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I love this activity, after i join with Absolute boot camp, i can feel how fun and how great outdoor fitness.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 27, 2013

If you hate going to the gym alone but need the discipline of an instructor or personal training--this is the place to go! Also great value with fabulous results just after a week!!
What great fun this is BUT with serious exercise & work-outs that the Boss-Woman Instructor personlizes for you and your body-type.
Every class is different and certainly not mundane as she is constantly thinking of new ways to keep us fit--i.e- last week she hauled us all off to a paddy field to harvest, reap , sow and plough
the rice fields with a bullock in tow!! Beat that!! Next week we're off down the river in a kayak!!

Michelle is a relentless, no-nonsense brilliant instructor that certainly knows her job & lets you get away with NOTHING!! Her eyes are everywhere and she misses not a trick --if you are silly enough to try and pull the wool over her eyes--BEWARE!! ( I'm NOT joking as I speak from experience!)
She has 2 wonderful Thai assistant instructors that work with us constantly and push us to our limits.
Overall advicel--if you are feeling sluggish and need a kick-start ---call the Boss-Woman and she will sort you well out !!

2  Thank Londoner056