“Impressive work”
Review of Scandy Collection

Scandy Collection
Ranked #14 of 127 Shopping in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Scandy Collection is an award-winning Chiang Mai tailors providing exclusive ladies and mens clothing at reasonable prices. With over 15 years of experience, they have been providing the finest tailor-made clothing to clients from around the world.Scandy Collection offers fabrics for your custom suits and outfits from around the world. Only the highest-quality fabrics make it onto our shelves. Such beautiful fabrics wouldn’t be worth their weight if we didn’t ensure that your custom-made clothing fit right the first time. For each custom outfit we take over 20 measurements. Taking the proper measurements is the first priority and our focus is on fitting your body.Whether you are short, tall, wide or small, we will make sure that your outfit makes you look incredible.After measuring, each individual is then invited back for numerous fittings, if time prevails, so that the suit or dress is perfect. However, if time is of the essence then Scandy Collection can also create custom outfits overnight.The tailoring also meets the highest standards with the use of fine silks and hand stitching workmanship creating unique bespoke outfits of exceptional quality.A summary of what we offer at this exclusive Chiang Mai Tailors:- 100% money back guarantee;- High quality fabrics including, wool, silk, linen, cashmere, cotton and leather;- Classic and Personal tailoring;- Over 15 years experience;- Clothes ready in 24 hours;- Free transportation for pick up/drop off with no obligations to buy; and- We keep all measurements in our store for 3 years for online orders;If you have any questions or wish to order your next custom outfit online then please feel free to Contact Us any time.
“Impressive work”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Perfect. I found this adress like many by consulting the advises on Tripadvisor.

Like all the other clients 's feedbacks suggest ,they didn't steal the throne of best tailor in town.
They are both perfect. After a nice welcome, they will give you good advises , according to your taste but also your body shape and fashion trend.

I needed 4 pants et 4 shirts for work.
I had several trend books to choose my perfect look (collar, sleeve, buttons, slim, boot cut, loose, cut, etc...) and a large choice of fabrics and colors (maybe more than 1000. Just ask. They did'nt show me all at first).

I took the higher quality fabric possible and the price was still a bit less than what we can find for the low price item in Europe in H&M, Zara, Celio, etc.

The work was made on time. They even touched up three times my pant (too much cheap and delicious pad thaï in Chiang Mai ^^ ) to be perfect.

If can give you and an advise, look for the quality, and you will get a very good value for money.

Visited August 2014

• Thai first
“Fantastic service”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Top quality tailors who are capable of creating a wide variety of outfits to satisfy all different tastes. Took four days for our suits to be made and fittings were scheduled around our timetable. Thoroughly recommend Scandy to all and could not be happier with the quality of service.

L. Bose

1 Thank L_Bose
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fab work”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Myself and two other friends were sceptical about getting suits made after the harassment at khao San road in Bangkok. We came to chiang mai and thought we might have a look at one of the tailors, scandy was the first choice on trip advisor and close to our hostel. The Guys here did a brilliant job and turned around 3 pairs of suits within 3 days. We managed to squeeze in 3 fitting session despite being on a two day trek! Don't be shy to tell these guys what you want changing or making and they will do it! Brilliant work and would definitely recommend; they also helped us to choose our trek operator, which turned out great.
Thanks
- Tommy

1 Thank Tommy A
“Very Impressed”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Lovely guys working there, very friendly and helpful. Also extremely talented produced a quite magnificent black tie within 4 days. Definitely recommend!

1 Thank Marcus_Bailey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great service, but clothes not durable”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

After writing a review praising Scandy's excellent service, I unfortunately have to retract my previous review and give Scandy its first negative review. I made one pair of khakis and one pair of black pants here July 1. On July 7, on my first day at work, I was sitting in training when I noticed that a seam on the inside of my lower leg of my khakis had split. When I got back home and took off the pants, I noticed another split seam on the seat of my pants. I hope no one at work noticed! I won't go into the positives since there are over 90 five-star reviews for you to read, but needless to say I won't go back here again.

3 Thank Randy L