HHC Therapeutic Massage - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Professional

I've experienced chronic lower back pain for years. Slipped a disk on a few occasions... read more

Reviewed April 25, 2017
francoisd285
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile
Best medicinal therapeutic massages in CM

For treatment of all your old injuries and help improve your mobility this is the place to visit, l... read more

Reviewed February 28, 2017
Terry252
Cambridge, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

Read the reviews and decided to try HHC.
As I have several places of pain in my back and shoulders for a long time, was looking for something serious and not just gentle and relaxing.
Went for the Karen Hill massage as they recommended me.
Ohh boy, it's wasn't relaxing at all, I almost screamed several times, but it was so straight to the point to address all my pain points!
All the way I felt something really good happening to my body and it really address the issues.
Highly recommended if you don't look to have someone just pet you back but really want to take care of your body.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

Made reservation in early morning and Anna responded the request quickly. I was lucky to get one advanced therapist. The others were not available. 1.5 hours session does help myself relaxed and it really kills the pain of body especially neck, lower back, shoulders. Once again, thanks for offering me a relaxing day in Chiang mai.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank 98zhil
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Ann and her staff moved HHC from the old city to a new place. Still easy to find and what a great new place she made it!
Lovely little place in the front to sit outside. Inside now with airco for the massages. Love it! Must go!

Date of experience: November 2016
2  Thank MoniqueDJ1970
Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

Went to HHC a week ago, having back pain. They recommend i do a deep tissue massage. It was so painful but the masseuse was so professional, she managed to find my pressure points and work through them. Felt very tired afterward but 2 days later my back was better than ever! Visited the place again the day i was leaving and did the karen hill therapeutic massage, again very professional, this time less painful because my back was in better state. Left very satisfied and very sad i dont have this place back home!!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Right, I haven't wrote many reviews but felt obliged to after my visits here.

I went here after reading a few reviews and thought it sounded good for me. I didn't really take on board some of the things other people said about the basic, no frills surroundings as that type of thing doesn't bother me. It was on the basic side but it didn't detract at all from anything in my eyes.

I went the first time and had a 2 hour deep tissue proffesional massage from the owner Ann (1200 baht) It really was like no other massage I've had. It was like a medical procedure. Ann just so quickly and expertly zoned in on my aches and pains and got to work on them. It was quite tough but I was full of knots.

I left feeling really tired and a bit drained but in such a good way. I was so impressed i booked another one immediately for 3 days later.

This time, again I had Ann do it, I had the 2 hour hot steam massage (i think that is what it was called, for 1500 baht). I know there's loads cheaper everywhere but even though I'm not in a position to spend what I like on everything I felt it wise to pay for what i deemed the best in this situation.

This massage again turned out to be such an amazing experiance. I actually feel a lot more connected to my own body the way Ann identified aches and pains and went about getting rid of these knots I had and relax me.

It was all so good and money well spent that I could not just have this massage and not write a terrific review.

Thank you so much for the great work you do Ann, I genuinely look forward to seeing you on my return to Chiang Mai.

Date of experience: October 2016