“Cute with free Internet” 4 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Machere cafe & gallery
Ranked #1,366 of 2,026 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Cafe
“Cute with free Internet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was walking around when I stumbled on this place. I was getting a little hungry and I felt a little lost (it was my first day here) so I went in. The place is small with about 10 seats inside the AC area, but you can also go in the back where there is no AC and sit on the patio (There's trees and shade so it doesn't get too warm). I only had their mix fruit smoothie because, from the face the waitress did when she smelled it, the mangoes weren't good anymore. They also have a few cakes which seemed a little over priced at 65bht but I'm not sure what the usual price is for those things here. I didn't try them but they looked ok. Their coffee price seemed ok tho.

You can get free Internet if you ask the waitress. The smoothie was 65bht, and with free Internet I found it to be reasonable. If you're in the area and want coffee or little snack with free wifi, it's worth the stop. I wouldn't go out of my way to stop as there are some other great cafés.

• 5 of 5 bubbles