“Amazing Restaurant”

Imm Aim Vegetarian & Bike Cafe'
Ranked #108 of 2,036 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: "Imm Aim Vegetarian Cafe'" is a project aimed at supporting local organic farmers, farmer networks, and propagating biodiversity. By producing organic produce on our own farm as well as buying from farmers producing organically, we support farmer's transition to sustainable food systems. Since we ourselves are a seed center we aim to propagate rare and indigenous varieties of edible plants for the public to reintegrate into their diets, improving our health and stabilizing our environment through biodiversity.
Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing Restaurant”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

First off, this restaurant used to be called "Pun Pun" The name change is confusing people.

It is a great family run restaurant with a very relaxed outdoor garden. The food is absolutely fantastic. I'm not strictly a vegetarian, but I go out of my way to visit this restaurant several times a week because it is great.

My favorite dishes are the Panang Curry with brown rice, and another flavourful brown rice dish with soup. (I don't remember the exact name but Phuket is in the name.) The flavour of the brown rice herbs is amazing.

You also need to get the coconut shake with cinnamon. It's very thick and delicious.

Imm Aim (Pun Pun) is one of the best restaurants in Chiang Mai.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank John B

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Kihei, Hawaii
“Farm to table vegetarian goodness!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Every dish we've had here has been fantastic. You can order Northern Thai dishes, Phuket recipes, and even some fusion dishes they've created. So much passion has gone into this place. If you've been missing a big green salad this is the place to go. Imm Aim has a nice outdoor sitting area, free WiFi while you relax, and it's quiet. Imm Aim is in the Santitham neighborhood Northwest of the old city. Check it out! I think they're open until 8:00 PM last I checked.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank E D
St. Catharines, Canada
“The Finest ORGANIC - VEGETARIAN Restaurant”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have eaten in many organic restaurants and I have to say that Imm Aim is on the top of my list of places to eat. The first month after arriving in Chiang Mai I had at least one meal a day and often three meals a day, it felt very much like home away from home.

Not only is the food wonderful but I can tell you Mr. O and staff are amazing. You are always greeted with a smile, the youngest member of the staff has the biggest greeting for everyone as she checks you out and decides if you are a grandmother, grandfather, aunt or uncle or big sister, and she is eager to deliver the menu to your table.

If you are visiting Chiang Mai I would suggest you make an effort to visit Imm Aim and say hello for me. Marilyn (Canada)

• Visited December 2012