“Fantastic service!!”

New Moda Custom Tailors
Ranked #5 of 126 Shopping in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Established in 1998 , New Moda international Tailors has witnessed the road to greater things in the tailoring market in Chiang mai . with humble beginning from a small store in the 1980s , the family company has realized that friendship , quality of services and product are the most vital aspects of a successful business .. After shaking hands of several happy customers leaving the store with their first perfect-fitting suits , shirt ,skirts and dress , brothers John and Rovin created a network of returning customers ...
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fantastic service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

On holiday in Thailand for the third time. Spent some time in many tailors, but this company was very friend and professional. John was able to make me two suits for me, one of which I had drawn on paper as an idea. I have had the suist for some time now and they are still looking great!
Since being back at home in the UK, I have been in contact with John who has kept my measurements, which has allowed me to have more shirts made up and sent to me. He even sent me a handful of materials in the post to choose from.
Highly recommended service.
A pleasure to deal with.

Visited April 2012

Chiang Mai, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Best in Chiang Mai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

We live in Chiang Mai and were in need of a suit for our teenage son. A friend had recommended New Moda to us, as there are so many tailors to choose from in Chiang Mai. We were so pleased with New Moda! They did an excellent job! The quality was superb and the workmanship beautiful! The staff was friendly and helpful. We will be returning for future purchases and will recommend New Moda to friends passing through Chiang Mai.

Visited March 2013
32 Thank PScottChiangMai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Excellent suits and custom dresses”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had two three piece suits made by John which were grey and a lovely thin brown pin stripe. My wife had two custom dresses made to measure. We were tight for time, as we were flying out early in the morning, but John ensured that the alterations were made and he delivered them personally to our hotel before we flew out.

At weddings all my friends ask where I got my suit from as it fits so well and the high quality of the material and they cannot believe how little I paid for two high quality suits.

Visited November 2012
35 Thank Paul W
johny a, Owner at New Moda Custom Tailors, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
thank you so much for being our place
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great tailor made clothes form Moda for the last 6 years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have had several suits and shirts made by John at New Moda custom tailors. I had previously visited other Tailors in Chiang Mai, but was won over by Johns friendly, no pressure professional approach. Which is nothing compared to the amazing workmanship of the tailors.
I have been a returning customer to John for the last 6 years and have had over 20 items of clothes tailored during this time. He has never produced anything other than excellent work. I would highly recommend his friendly professional service.

Visited March 2013
35 Thank Lee A
Sydney, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Fantastic service and tailoring”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

After returning to Australia with my new clothes from New Moda Custom Tailors everyone was asking where I got them. They are the best clothes one has ever had tailored, and will look forward to seeing John on my return visits. Johns' service was impeccable with alot of attention to detail, and would highly recommend his services to anyone visiting Chaing Mai.Looking forward to seeing John again to get some more clothes tailored. THANK YOU JOHN

Visited February 2013