“Best in Chiang Mai”

New Moda Custom Tailors
Ranked #5 of 132 Shopping in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Established in 1998 , New Moda international Tailors has witnessed the road to greater things in the tailoring market in Chiang mai . with humble beginning from a small store in the 1980s , the family company has realized that friendship , quality of services and product are the most vital aspects of a successful business .. After shaking hands of several happy customers leaving the store with their first perfect-fitting suits , shirt ,skirts and dress , brothers John and Rovin created a network of returning customers ...
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We live in Chiang Mai and were in need of a suit for our teenage son. A friend had recommended New Moda to us, as there are so many tailors to choose from in Chiang Mai. We were so pleased with New Moda! They did an excellent job! The quality was superb and the workmanship beautiful! The staff was friendly and helpful. We will be returning for future purchases and will recommend New Moda to friends passing through Chiang Mai.

32  Thank PScottChiangMai
There are newer reviews for New Moda Custom Tailors

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had two three piece suits made by John which were grey and a lovely thin brown pin stripe. My wife had two custom dresses made to measure. We were tight for time, as we were flying out early in the morning, but John ensured that the alterations were made and he delivered them personally to our hotel before we flew out.

At weddings all my friends ask where I got my suit from as it fits so well and the high quality of the material and they cannot believe how little I paid for two high quality suits.

35  Thank Paul W
johny a, Owner at New Moda Custom Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

thank you so much for being our place

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have had several suits and shirts made by John at New Moda custom tailors. I had previously visited other Tailors in Chiang Mai, but was won over by Johns friendly, no pressure professional approach. Which is nothing compared to the amazing workmanship of the tailors.
I have been a returning customer to John for the last 6 years and have had over 20 items of clothes tailored during this time. He has never produced anything other than excellent work. I would highly recommend his friendly professional service.

35  Thank Lee A
Reviewed March 18, 2013

After returning to Australia with my new clothes from New Moda Custom Tailors everyone was asking where I got them. They are the best clothes one has ever had tailored, and will look forward to seeing John on my return visits. Johns' service was impeccable with alot of attention to detail, and would highly recommend his services to anyone visiting Chaing Mai.Looking forward to seeing John again to get some more clothes tailored. THANK YOU JOHN

40  Thank sidbaker1
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We chose John's shop based on a fair amount of online research and were in no way disappointed with our choice!

Having had clothes tailored on other visits to Asia (Hoi An and Hong Kong) we had a fair idea of what we were looking for in a tailor and our experience here and the items we had made far surpassed our expectations.

I had brought along some favored shirts that I wanted copied and the ones that I was presented with were fantastic in quality and value.

My wife had a couple of work dresses made which look fantastic.

And all at an extremely reasonable price.

We would not hesitate to recommend New Moda and John to anyone.

44  Thank Oakfolk