“top little joint great food”

Chiangmai Coffee Stop
Ranked #105 of 238 Coffee & Tea in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: The Perfect Place to relax & Chill out we have 4 separate Dining Drinking areas - Garden Road-Side , Covered Garden Inside Bar , or Air-conditioned Lounge with huge 46" LED TV We have totally Transformed this business & provide only The Best Service & Refreshments We are opposite the new Harbour Shopping Center & a few doors down from the ChiangMai Hill Hotel Come & see us you will be impressed We look forward to serving youplease help us to be Number 1 in Chiangmai for coffee / service & refreshments
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Thanks to all at this shop we had a great time
Ate & Drank well would recommend to anyone
The only one thing I would say is that your prices are too low so people don't expect quality but you serve very hight quality food so if I were you I would pop your prices up a bit
Thanks again see you soon
Mary & Bob

Reviewed October 8, 2013

best place in Chiang Mai
service is perfect as is the quality of their food & coffee
we ate here 3 times over a week & was never disappointed with anything
Thanks Lindsay see you again soon
Maria

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very friendly staff. I found this is a great place for me and my friends to hang out and just relax. The best part is that its in a great location near lots of tourist stuff to see. If you enjoy walking this is a great area to check out the city. Great coffe, great staff, great location!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stumbled upon Chiangmai Coffee Stop one Sunday morning and was served a delicious iced mocha by a very friendly staff member - we had a nice chat and I knew I would come back again. I went by a few days later and met the owner who was so happy to know I was a return customer, and he gave me all kinds of advice on living in Thailand and chatted away with me all the while serving up customers and ensuring I was enjoying my lunch. (Which was great, BTW). I love a place where the owner is genuinely interested in his customers and genuinely enjoys meeting people and taking the time to chat, even when busy. While I am in Chiangmai for the next month, I'll make this my coffee shop away from home!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Before I went out for breakfast this morning, I googled "best breakfast in Chiang mai" Ten places came up, none of which was Chiang mai Coffee Stop. According to the map, the closest place was a restaurant called "The Boat". I followed the map directions, and like on so many other occasions, I never could find the boat. I did find "the Harbour" ., but the boat must have left. Across the street was a cozy coffee shop called Chiang mai Coffee Stop. I ordered the American breakfast, which included ham, sausage, bacon, two eggs and toast. I also had coffee. I never bothered to ask how much it cost. After consuming a very good breakfast and a large cup of coffee, I settled the bill. The total cost was 100 baht! I've been in Chiang Mai for nearly three months. I have breakfast almost every day. This is the best deal in town!!!!!