“Great Coffee - Great staff - Great Value!!”

Chiangmai Coffee Stop
Ranked #83 of 236 Coffee & Tea in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: The Perfect Place to relax & Chill out we have 4 separate Dining Drinking areas - Garden Road-Side , Covered Garden Inside Bar , or Air-conditioned Lounge with huge 46" LED TV We have totally Transformed this business & provide only The Best Service & Refreshments We are opposite the new Harbour Shopping Center & a few doors down from the ChiangMai Hill Hotel Come & see us you will be impressed We look forward to serving youplease help us to be Number 1 in Chiangmai for coffee / service & refreshments
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Just opposite the Harbour on Huay Kaew Road is a friendly small coffee "stop". Coffee is outstanding and only 40 Baht for a large Cappuccino! Lindsay and Nong are a great team and go out of their way to make you feel welcome.... I know as I visit there several times a week. Good Coffee - Good WiFi - Friendly Staff what more could you ask for in a coffee shop?

Reviewed April 20, 2013

A wee bit of a walk from town, but not too bad. Really great coffee, possibly the best Iced Capuchino I've had on my travels. Super friendly owner (I'm assuming) who on a blazing hot day cheerfully brought me a big glass of icy cold water as he collected my dishes. A simple gesture which was really appreciated and wonderfully unexpected. Slightly disappointed with my banana porridge, which was fine, but pretty bland. Possibly should add a bit more milk in the cooking and a touch of seasoning... still, I'm being picky :-) Great place, give it a shot.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Good convenient location, nice people and value for money WAW. Friendly staff! I ordered some cake and got a double portion with cream. THe Chocolate milk was very tasty.

phukettropicalinn, General Manager at Chiangmai Coffee Stop, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Very happy you enjoyed our cake & coffee
we do not have a huge selection as we are only new so as time & guests go by we will expand our selection
we use only fresh cream on the side as some people are very weight conscious & choose not to indulge
Have a great holiday & see you again soon

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stopped by for coffee and ordered a full breakfast as well. Delicious! It's rare to have your eggs prepared exactly as you like in CM. Mine were perfect! Good value for the $, and quality as well as friendly service. I'll be back...

wow the perfect breakfast I am sure Mr Nong will be very happy to hear that
it is very important to inform when ordering your food the way you like it cooked this is especially so for eggs not all places will understand you as Thailand is very English Poor but here at Chiangmai Coffee Stop we do Listen & Understand & will prepare as requested
Thank you again for all your kind words & we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Have been to this local new Cafe various times and am always happy with the friendly service from the staff, Lindsay and Nong.

It is rare to get such things in south east Asia and am always happy to enjoy a chat with Lindsay. He has done a great job of transforming the Cafe from the previous owner, the garden out the front and the thought put into it is fantastic.

Highly recommended!

what a lovely review
I am very proud of all the work I have done here & yes it is a little paradise in this Mad Mad city
we will continue to provide friendly service to all our guests & always Top Quality Food
we welcome you back to our little shop anytime for a chat
Have a great holiday in Chiangmai & Stay Safe