“Delicious, imaginative food!”

Anchan Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 3,123 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our kitchen is open from 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM, so you can order food up to then and enjoy, the restaurant closes at 9:00PM. OPEN EVERY DAY FROM NOW ON!!! On the 2nd floor off Nimmanhaeminda Road soi Hillside 2, opposite soi 13, a natural ambiance was created for people who enjoy good and healthy food. Come and sample our vegetarian versions of many Thai classical dishes, as well as an ever changing market fresh suggestion menu. All our products are sourced through reliable sources, organically certified where possible or come from ecologically sustainable and viable trade systems.
Reviewed July 25, 2016

I love Anchan. I go there regularly to enjoy the fantastic variety of fresh, well well made vegetarian food. Plus the service is always lovely. And it's really not too expensive; all round a top quality vegetarian restaurant, highly recommended!

1  Thank Alldeborah

Reviewed July 23, 2016

A quick disclaimer: The only reason that I did not give 5 stars was because of the prices. It is quite expensive.

However, aside from that it was as good as it gets. Huge portions, friendly staff and convenient location on Nimmanhaemin Road. If you're vegan or veggie or simply appreciate great vegan/veggie food, you must stop by Anchan during your stay in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed July 21, 2016

We happen to live in a near by condominium and we happen to try the vegetarian restaurant out of curiosity! We were pleasantly surprised and now we eat there once a week! Recently I needed a dish for a birthday pot luck! My kitchen is minimal right now so I decided to order the Massaman curry from Anchan. I called Aye and he quickly put together my order. I transferred it to a pot and took it to my friends home. He told everyone I cooked it and people commented on how you could taste the "love"! Thats what I said after I tried it the first time! We eat it in a restaurant and you know its from a restaurant, but it sure doesn't taste like typical restaurant food! it is so delicious!! I highly recommend you stop in if you want a meal that will fill not just your tummy but your soul!

2  Thank Lushliving1
Reviewed July 17, 2016

Tasty food a bit on the expensive side for Thai meals but nice location upstairs away from too much noise or crowds. Be careful to ask for not spicy if you can't handle it! No air con only fans and have a backup plan in case they're not open

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Entrées were priced around 150 bhat. Curries highlighted the organic vegetable flavours rather than traditional Thai flavours. No need to worry about seafood sauces or artificial flavour enhancers here. Service was friendly. The moist, frost-less vegan chocolate cake, served with mango jam, was airy and lightly sweetened.