“Best service in town”

Chiangmai Hidden Charm Travel - Day Tours
Ranked #117 of 256 Tours in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Chiang Mai Hidden Charm Travel - Professional tour organizer. Welcome to Chiang mai - The Rose of the North.
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best service in town”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

I was suppose to come to Chiang Mai with friends but ended arriving here alone due to last minute emergencies back home. It was my first time here and I didn't know what to look for and where to go. I looked up trip advisor and found this agency with good reviews so I gave it a shot. It was the best decision ever made.
The owner Tong instantly became a good friend and guided me through all the trips and packages that was available. I ended up doing a couple if packages that wasn't operated by her agency but she still helped me with the setup.
I also transferred to another hotel outside if the city and she even offered to pick me up and take me to the airport to save on airport transfers.
Tong is the best personal guide you can find in Chiang Mai. This is the kind of personal service other agencies should learn and follow.

2 Thank BullD10

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Thumbs up”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Chiangmai Hidden Charm Travel is good choice for our trip to Chiangmai-Chiangrai. We had a perfect private tour, great service & excellent for everything she arranged for us. Worth it for ur trip, love it to come back again.

Visited November 2013
4 Thank Ria S
Foster, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Thank you Vi at CHCT”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was baffled by the number of hotels and tours when research browsing on the internet before we went so had not booked anything. When we got to Chiang Mai and walked into Chiang Mai Hidden Charm Travel, Vi helped us select all the places that we wanted to go and things to do.Vi set up the tours that we wanted and advised on hotels and motorbike hire. All was great. Our personalised three day tour to Chiang Rai and Golden Triangle was well organised by Vi with our very safe driver Berm. We also did a one day tour to Doi Inthanon National Park. Our week in Northern Thailand was made enjoyable.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Geoffrey R
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The best in Chiang Mai”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

After reading some reviews, we called them and Tong went out of her way to meet us at our apartment and help us with all our plannings, with a smile on her face and a lot of patience to explain a lot of possibilities.
We had a perfect private half day trip with her, and it could not be better! Great service, confortable car, complimentary water all over the way (was really hot!) and a lot of information about the sites, which was definitely a highlight! We booked the other activities with them (join tours, not private) and everything worked very well!
Definitely recomended!

Tivemos uma maravilhosa experiência com a "Chiangmai Hidden Charm Travel" e recomendamos muito. O serviço é perfeito em todos os sentidos. Se você está à procura de uma empresa que faça um roteiro adequado aos seus objetivos, está é uma ótima opção.

1 Thank afratari
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great company - made our trip to Chiangmai special”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We arrived - family of five - with little organised. We phoned Tong last minute and she organised us a great itinerary with a mix of activities for everybody. We spent the first morning with Tong visiting temples where she amazed us with her knowledge of history and Buddism after which we picked up the rest of the group and visited factories, markets and other interesting venues. The next day we all got up early visiting villages, snakes, elephants and tigers in the morning and then more history - an amazing visit to ancient temple ruins outside the city - and the silver temple and silver shopping area late afternoon. Tong was able to guide us with respect to timing and places to visit so that everybody loved every minute of our Changmai adventure. I strongly recommend to any one visiting Changmai that they contact Tong to organise then and guide them during their stay.

Visited January 2013